Friday, January 10, 2014
TONASKET Cascade is heading to Tonasket for boys and girls basketball games tonight.
The Kodiak girls (8-3 overall, 2-3) take on the Tigers (2-8, 0-5) at 6 p.m.
Cascade boys (1-9, 0-4) play Tonasket (7-4, 1-4) at 7:30 p.m.
Also tonight, Chewelah is at Republic and Columbia (Hunters) is at Curlew. Girls start at 5:45 p.m. and the boys at 7:15 p.m.
Wilbur-Creston will get a taste of what it’s like to play at the 2B level at Bridgeport at 6 p.m. The Wildcats are moving from 1B to 2B starting in the fall.
In wrestling, Brewster is at Quincy for a 7 p.m. dual meet.
Saturday basketball games include Cashmere at Okanogan, Omak at Quincy, Brewster at Reardan, Republic at Northport, Curlew at Wilbur-Creston, Kittitas at Oroville, Entiat at Lake Roosevelt and Riverside Christian at Liberty Bell.
Saturday were wrestling includes Liberty Bell at Olympia for the Gut Check Tournament, Brewster, Omak, Okanogan and Tonasket at the Cascade Tournament and Oroville, Republic-Curlew at the Mary Walker Tournament.
More like this story
- 810 (2015-472 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) City of Omak
- 810 (2015-562 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) INVITATION TO BID
- 810 (2015-613 Nov. 18, 25) At the regular council meeting of November 10, 2015
- 810 (2015-626 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) Notice is hereby given that the Town of Riverside, Washington
- 810 (2015-627 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) A public meeting for the 2016 Budget
- 810 (2015-628 Nov. 25) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
- 810 (2015-629 Nov. 25) CITY OF OKANOGAN NOTICE OF STREET CLOSURE NOTICE
- 810 (2015-630 Nov. 25) SUMMARY OF RESOLUTION No. 39-2015 OF THE City of Omak, Washington.
- 810 (2015-632 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 820 (2015-612 Nov. 18, 25, Dec. 2) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON