Friday, January 10, 2014
TONASKET Cascade is heading to Tonasket for boys and girls basketball games tonight.
The Kodiak girls (8-3 overall, 2-3) take on the Tigers (2-8, 0-5) at 6 p.m.
Cascade boys (1-9, 0-4) play Tonasket (7-4, 1-4) at 7:30 p.m.
Also tonight, Chewelah is at Republic and Columbia (Hunters) is at Curlew. Girls start at 5:45 p.m. and the boys at 7:15 p.m.
Wilbur-Creston will get a taste of what it’s like to play at the 2B level at Bridgeport at 6 p.m. The Wildcats are moving from 1B to 2B starting in the fall.
In wrestling, Brewster is at Quincy for a 7 p.m. dual meet.
Saturday basketball games include Cashmere at Okanogan, Omak at Quincy, Brewster at Reardan, Republic at Northport, Curlew at Wilbur-Creston, Kittitas at Oroville, Entiat at Lake Roosevelt and Riverside Christian at Liberty Bell.
Saturday were wrestling includes Liberty Bell at Olympia for the Gut Check Tournament, Brewster, Omak, Okanogan and Tonasket at the Cascade Tournament and Oroville, Republic-Curlew at the Mary Walker Tournament.
More like this story
- Candidates share opinions in Okanogan
- Fire damages Omak house
- County faces $87,000 bill for Rabidou lawsuit
- Where is the election funding coming from?
- No steelhead season this winter
- Debate team host carnival tonight
- Power outage planned in Tonasket-area tonight
- Snowfall expected along North Cascade Highway
- 810 (2016-410 Oct. 19) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 877
- 810 (2016-414 Oct. 19, 26) CITY OF OKANOGAN 2017 FINAL BUDGET PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge