Friday, January 10, 2014
TONASKET Cascade is heading to Tonasket for boys and girls basketball games tonight.
The Kodiak girls (8-3 overall, 2-3) take on the Tigers (2-8, 0-5) at 6 p.m.
Cascade boys (1-9, 0-4) play Tonasket (7-4, 1-4) at 7:30 p.m.
Also tonight, Chewelah is at Republic and Columbia (Hunters) is at Curlew. Girls start at 5:45 p.m. and the boys at 7:15 p.m.
Wilbur-Creston will get a taste of what it’s like to play at the 2B level at Bridgeport at 6 p.m. The Wildcats are moving from 1B to 2B starting in the fall.
In wrestling, Brewster is at Quincy for a 7 p.m. dual meet.
Saturday basketball games include Cashmere at Okanogan, Omak at Quincy, Brewster at Reardan, Republic at Northport, Curlew at Wilbur-Creston, Kittitas at Oroville, Entiat at Lake Roosevelt and Riverside Christian at Liberty Bell.
Saturday were wrestling includes Liberty Bell at Olympia for the Gut Check Tournament, Brewster, Omak, Okanogan and Tonasket at the Cascade Tournament and Oroville, Republic-Curlew at the Mary Walker Tournament.
More like this story
- Crews gaining ground on Colville Complex
- Goodell Fire burning along highway
- Crews brace for fire growth near Wellpinit
- North Cascades could reopen Sunday
- Ferry County prepares for storm
- Causes of death: Smoke, burns
- Electricity may be restored tomorrow to Omak flats
- High winds to fan Ferry County fires
- North Star Fire continues burning northward
- Leads sought on homemade bomb in Grant County
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge