Originally published January 8, 2014 at 12:00a.m., updated January 8, 2014 at 12:00a.m.
I don’t stress out any more about trying to provide a “perfect” holiday for our family, but I still breathe a sigh of relief when the Thanksgiving-to-New Year’s craziness is over.
It’s been nice to see friends and family during the past few weeks, but the accompanying frenzy of buy-buy-buy ads on TV, multitudes of festivals and Santa-sightings, and way too many cookies wear thin after awhile.
The first ads hit the airwaves before Halloween. Now all that’s left are the “remorse” ads for weight loss and credit card debt help.
I fear, though, that the quiet winter routine will be short: Valentine’s Day candy is out already.
Dee Camp is a reporter at The Chronicle. She can be reached via email at email@example.com.
More like this story
- Tonasket basketball coach reinstated
- Mumps case reported in Okanogan County
- 820 (2017-011 Jan. 18, 25, Feb. 1, 8, 15, 22) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF
- 820 (2017-013 Jan. 18, 25, Feb. 01, 8, 15, 22) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF
- 820 (2017-021 Jan. 25, Feb. 01, 08, 15, 22, March 01) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR
- 820 (2017-035 Feb. 15, 22) ADVERTISEMENT FOR BID TOWN OF TWISP - PUBLIC WORKS SHOP
- 820 (2017-039 Feb. 15, 22) Notice is hereby given that WDFW of Olympia WA filed an application
- 820 (2017-040 Feb. 22, March 1, 8) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON
- 820 (2017-041 Feb. 22, March 1) BOARD MEMBER NEEDED!
- 820 (2017-042 Feb. 22) MEETING NOTICE