Wednesday, January 8, 2014
From Okanogan County Auditor’s Office
Carmen Marie VanBianchi, 29, and Jesse Lee Davis, 28, both Twisp.
Carmon Michelle Fry, 25, and Ernest Jason Defoer, 33, both Tonasket.
Abigail Ruth Martin, 20, and Justin August Freter, 36, both Stephenville, Texas.
Brenda Lynn Huckins, 41, and Rentell Levell Moore, 43, both Omak.
Lindsey Megan Marringer, 22, and Justin Robert Delfino, 32, both Omak.
Nilka Romera, 39, and Mathew E. Wherrette, 39, both Seattle.
Alma Garcia Nunez, 19, and Antonio Puente Garcia, 24, both Tonasket.
Alma Rosa Rodriguez Santos, 23, and Hector Manuel Contreras Rodriguez, 22, both Quincy.
Dana Viola Glanzer, 25, and Sean Alexander Haire, 23, both Rexburg, Idaho.
More like this story
- Crews continue battling Kettle Complex fires
- Tucannon Fire nearly contained
- Carpenter Road Fire now 45 percent contained
- Wolverine Fire meeting set for Plain
- Grant County deputy fired
- 800 (2015-448 Aug. 26, Sept 2, 9, 16) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 800 2015-453 Sept. 2) Twisp River Floodplain, SEPA 2015-7 Final SEPA Determination
- 820 (2015-379 July 29, Aug. 5, 12, 19, 26, Sept. 2) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2015-380 July 29, Aug. 5, 12, 19, 26 Sept. 2) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- 820 (2015-395 July 29, Aug. 5, 12, 19, 26, Sept.2) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN.
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge