Wednesday, January 8, 2014
From Okanogan County Auditor’s Office
Carmen Marie VanBianchi, 29, and Jesse Lee Davis, 28, both Twisp.
Carmon Michelle Fry, 25, and Ernest Jason Defoer, 33, both Tonasket.
Abigail Ruth Martin, 20, and Justin August Freter, 36, both Stephenville, Texas.
Brenda Lynn Huckins, 41, and Rentell Levell Moore, 43, both Omak.
Lindsey Megan Marringer, 22, and Justin Robert Delfino, 32, both Omak.
Nilka Romera, 39, and Mathew E. Wherrette, 39, both Seattle.
Alma Garcia Nunez, 19, and Antonio Puente Garcia, 24, both Tonasket.
Alma Rosa Rodriguez Santos, 23, and Hector Manuel Contreras Rodriguez, 22, both Quincy.
Dana Viola Glanzer, 25, and Sean Alexander Haire, 23, both Rexburg, Idaho.
More like this story
- Golf tournament planned near Pateros
- Okanogan County imposes burn ban
- Commissioners host ATV meeting tonight
- Grant County imposes burning restrictions
- Body found in Okanogan River near Malott
- Fish and wildlife could shut down if there's no state budget deal
- 810 (2017-167 June 28) CITY OF OKANOGAN, WASHINGTON ORDINANCE NO. 1177
- 810 (2017-168 June 28) CITY OF OKANOGAN, WASHINGTON ORDINANCE NO. 1179
- 820 (2017-136 May 31, June 7, 14, 21, 28, July 5) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR
- 820 (2017-142 June 7, 14, 21, 28) IN THE TRIBAL COURT OF THE CONFEDERATED TRIBES OF THE