Wednesday, January 8, 2014
From Okanogan County Auditor’s Office
Carmen Marie VanBianchi, 29, and Jesse Lee Davis, 28, both Twisp.
Carmon Michelle Fry, 25, and Ernest Jason Defoer, 33, both Tonasket.
Abigail Ruth Martin, 20, and Justin August Freter, 36, both Stephenville, Texas.
Brenda Lynn Huckins, 41, and Rentell Levell Moore, 43, both Omak.
Lindsey Megan Marringer, 22, and Justin Robert Delfino, 32, both Omak.
Nilka Romera, 39, and Mathew E. Wherrette, 39, both Seattle.
Alma Garcia Nunez, 19, and Antonio Puente Garcia, 24, both Tonasket.
Alma Rosa Rodriguez Santos, 23, and Hector Manuel Contreras Rodriguez, 22, both Quincy.
Dana Viola Glanzer, 25, and Sean Alexander Haire, 23, both Rexburg, Idaho.
More like this story
- Court denies ATV case review
- Three Devils case heads to appeals court
- Holiday Twinkies recalled
- 810 (2017-009 Jan. 11, 18) REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS (RFQ)
- 820 (2017-001 Jan. 4, 11)
- 820 (2017-006 Jan. 11) PUBLIC NOTICE
- 820 (2017-007 Jan. 11) SMALL WORKS APPLICATIONS
- 820 (2017-008 Jan. 11, 18) Okanogan County Dept. of Public Works NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- Burn ban issued for Okanogan, Stevens counties
- Pearl Jam donates $25,000 to Rail Trail
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge