Wednesday, January 8, 2014
From Okanogan County Auditor’s Office
Carmen Marie VanBianchi, 29, and Jesse Lee Davis, 28, both Twisp.
Carmon Michelle Fry, 25, and Ernest Jason Defoer, 33, both Tonasket.
Abigail Ruth Martin, 20, and Justin August Freter, 36, both Stephenville, Texas.
Brenda Lynn Huckins, 41, and Rentell Levell Moore, 43, both Omak.
Lindsey Megan Marringer, 22, and Justin Robert Delfino, 32, both Omak.
Nilka Romera, 39, and Mathew E. Wherrette, 39, both Seattle.
Alma Garcia Nunez, 19, and Antonio Puente Garcia, 24, both Tonasket.
Alma Rosa Rodriguez Santos, 23, and Hector Manuel Contreras Rodriguez, 22, both Quincy.
Dana Viola Glanzer, 25, and Sean Alexander Haire, 23, both Rexburg, Idaho.
More like this story
- School seeks veteran photos
- BBB warns of fake online Seahawks store
- 3,895 pounds of chicken, pork bologna recalled
- New October rainfall records set
- Lester sentenced for child rape, molestation
- Woodcutting accident causes Ferry County power outage
- Officials suspend pursuit on Profanity Peak wolves
- Work slated to begin soon on Omak DNR fire base
- New business to occupy former Hughes store in Oroville
- 810 (2016-414 Oct. 19, 26) CITY OF OKANOGAN 2017 FINAL BUDGET PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge