Wednesday, January 8, 2014
From Okanogan County Auditor’s Office
Carmen Marie VanBianchi, 29, and Jesse Lee Davis, 28, both Twisp.
Carmon Michelle Fry, 25, and Ernest Jason Defoer, 33, both Tonasket.
Abigail Ruth Martin, 20, and Justin August Freter, 36, both Stephenville, Texas.
Brenda Lynn Huckins, 41, and Rentell Levell Moore, 43, both Omak.
Lindsey Megan Marringer, 22, and Justin Robert Delfino, 32, both Omak.
Nilka Romera, 39, and Mathew E. Wherrette, 39, both Seattle.
Alma Garcia Nunez, 19, and Antonio Puente Garcia, 24, both Tonasket.
Alma Rosa Rodriguez Santos, 23, and Hector Manuel Contreras Rodriguez, 22, both Quincy.
Dana Viola Glanzer, 25, and Sean Alexander Haire, 23, both Rexburg, Idaho.
More like this story
- Fishing to open for hatchery steelhead, rainbows
- Federal help sought for fire recovery
- Legislator calls for fight against McCleary
- Family Faire wraps up today
- Friday football scores: Okanogan wins big
- 820 (2015-518, Oct. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- 820 (2015-513 Oct. 7) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER SALE
- 820 (2015-512 Oct. 7, 14) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER SALE
- 820 (2015-507 Sept. 30, Oct. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2015-503 Sept. 30, Oct. 7) NOTICE OF HEARING PUBLIC UTILITY DISTRICT NO. 1 OF OKANOGAN COUNTY 2016 PROPOSED BUDGET
State Department of Fish and Wildlife Sgt. Dan Christensen recorded this video of the release of a mama bear and her three cubs Friday, Sept. 11, 2015. The bears were captured in a tree at Esther Bricques Winery near Ellisforde. The original video was much longer. We've edited out several minutes of footage between the cubs leaving the first trap and the mama and cub leaving the second trap. Enlarge