Wednesday, January 8, 2014
METHOW Local resident Catherine Annie Ritz, 88, died Dec. 30, 2013.
A service will be at 3 p.m. Saturday at the Methow Calvary Chapel, 20077 state Highway 20.
There will be a visitation prior to the service on Saturday starting at 2 p.m.
She will be buried at Wenatchee City Cemetery at 11 a.m. Monday. Arrangements were by Precht-Harrison-Nearents Chapel.
More like this story
- Pateros forfeits Friday's football game
- Pool tournament to honor Lucas White
- Dance hall era
- Conconully Lake Resort closes
- County considers health board’s future
- High school football scores
- High winds expected Friday, Saturday
- Manson cancels football game with Okanogan
- Feed raises $5,500 for injured player
- Coachmasters claim drag racing title
State Department of Fish and Wildlife Sgt. Dan Christensen recorded this video of the release of a mama bear and her three cubs Friday, Sept. 11, 2015. The bears were captured in a tree at Esther Bricques Winery near Ellisforde. The original video was much longer. We've edited out several minutes of footage between the cubs leaving the first trap and the mama and cub leaving the second trap. Enlarge