Wednesday, January 8, 2014
(2014-030 Jan. 8)
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
OMAK CITY COUNCIL
AMENDMENTS TO TITLE 14 BUILDING CONSTRUCTION,
SPECIFICALLY CHAPTER 14.24 SIGN CODE, OF THE
OMAK MUNICIPAL CODE
Notice is hereby given that the City of Omak City Council will conduct a public hearing on Tuesday, January 21, 2014, at 7:00 PM in City Council Chambers, located at 2 North Ash. The purpose of the hearing is to take testimony and review and discuss amendments to Chapter 14.24 Sign Code of the Omak Municipal Code. All interested persons are invited to attend. All persons requiring assistance in accessing City Hall or need other assistance are requested to contact City Hall at 509-826-1170 prior to the hearing.
Kathy Lobdell, CMC
City of Omak
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
- Pickens Mountain blaze reaches 35 acresOkanogan County Emergency Management officials said state Department of Natural Resource crews are advising a wildfire burning east of town ...
- Opening arguments start in Alltus murder caseOKANOGAN – Opening arguments and prosecution testimony began this morning in Okanogan County Superior Court for the October 2014 death ...
More like this story
- (2014-076 Feb. 5) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- (2014-117 Feb. 26) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- (2014-127 Mar. 5) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- 810 (2015-520 Oct. 7) NOTICE GIVEN OF PUBLIC HEARING
- (2014-045 Jan. 22) Planned Development Lot Size Code Amendment 2014-2
- Pickens Mountain blaze reaches 35 acres
- Opening arguments start in Alltus murder case
- Meteorologists issue red flag warning
- Nearly $6,000 raised for motorcyclist’s family
- Hospital board does interview without search
- Tonasket strip club just a rumor
- District delayed in CEO firing
- Fire crews called to multiple fires following lightning storm
- Kennedy, Branch, Hover and Thrasher move on to General Election
- 810 (2016-343 Aug. 17) Notice of Public Hearing
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge