Wednesday, January 8, 2014
(2014-029 Jan. 8)
Notice of Threshold SEPA Determination
Loup Loup Bridge, SEPA 2013-11
Okanogan County Department of Public Works plans removal of an existing bridge and installation of a new single span pre-stressed concrete bridge. The new bridge will be constructed next to the existing bridge so the existing bridge can provide uninterrupted fire and emergency access to the adjacent state campground, state forest and private property without the need to install and then remove a temporary bridge. The existing super structure is inadequate for the potential loads on this bridge so there are currently weight restrictions of approximately 5 tons. Upon completion of construction all legal loads will be allowed over the bridge. Approximately 8MBM of timber will be removed. Species include Douglas Fir, Engelmann Spruce, Ponderosa Pine, and Western Larch. Total tree count is approximately 16 trees. Brush and grass will also be removed.
The Okanogan County SEPA Responsible Official has withdrawn the Final Determination of Non Significance issued on November 20, 2013 and has issued a Threshold Determination of Non Significance on the revised project in accordance with WAC 197-11.
The project is located on OCR 2045, Loup Loup Canyon Rd at approximate milepost 4.00, Section 36, T34N, R24E, Willamette Meridian, Okanogan County.
The comment period for this determination ends at 5pm on January 22, 2014. Comments must be submitted in writing. Direct questions and comments to: Charlene Schumacher, Natural Resource Senior Planner, Okanogan County Office of Planning & Development, 123 5th Ave. N, Suite 130, Okanogan, WA 98840, (509) 422-7113.
Information is available at the Office of Planning and Development. Direct your questions to, Charlene Schumacher, Natural Resource Senior Planner at Okanogan County Office of Planning & Development, 123 5th Ave. N., Suite 130, Okanogan, WA 98840, (509) 422-7113 or e-mail email@example.com .
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2013-569 Oct. 30) Loup Loup Bridge SEPA 2013-9
- (2014-080 Feb. 5) Notice of Final SEPA Determination Loup Loup Bridge, SEPA 2013-11
- (2013-613 Nov. 20) Notice of Final SEPA Determination Loup Loup Bridge, SEPA 2013-5
- 800- (2013-552 Oct. 23) Notice of Threshold SEPA Determination
- (2014-056 Jan. 22) Loup Loup Bridge SEPA 2013-12
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Willis twins shine in soccer
- 800 (2017-265 Nov. 22, 29) City of Omak Notice of Final 2018 Budget Public Hearing Omak City Council
- 800 (2017-325 Nov. 22) CITY OF OKANOGAN STREET CLOSURE
- (2017-323 Nov. 22, 29 Dec. 6) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2017-324 Nov. 22, 29 Dec. 6) OKANGAN IRRIGATION DISTRICT NOTICE OF EQUALIZATION
- 820 (2017-326 Nov. 22) LEGAL NOTICE NEGOTIATION OF STATE LEASES WITH EXISTING LESSEES BETWEEN JANUARY AND MARCH 2018 EXPIRES: MAY 2018
- Garcia named CWL’s Player of the Year
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Love connecting math with sports
- Former hospital CEO sues for records
- Christmas at the End of the Road runs Nov. 24-25