Wednesday, January 8, 2014
(2014-028 Jan. 8)
NOTICE OF BID CALL
CITY OF OMAK
2015 CHEVROLET SUBURBAN LS 4X4
The City of Omak will receive sealed bids until 3:00 PM, Wednesday, January 22, 2014, for a 2015 Chevrolet Suburban LS 1/2 Ton 4x4, gas fueled, red in color. All options inclusive of the LS package shall be in the bid price with the exception of the XM Radio, OnStar, and third row seat.
Sealed bids should be submitted to City Clerk’s offices in Omak City Hall, located at 2 North Ash Street in Omak, Washington.
Kathy Lobdell, CMC
City of Omak
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2014-063 Jan. 29) NOTICE OF BID CALL CITY OF OMAK 2014 Short Bed Pickup
- (2014-047 Jan. 22) Notice of call to Bid Sealed bids will be received by the City of Omak,
- (2013-606 Nov. 20) INVITATION TO BID CITY OF OMAK PETROLEUM BID FOR 2014
- 810 (2014-633 Nov. 26) INVITATION TO BID CITY OF OMAK
- (2015-562 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) INVITATION TO BID CITY OF OMAK PETROLEUM BID FOR 2016
- Week 8: Friday night football scores
- Candidates share opinions in Okanogan
- Fire damages Omak house
- County faces $87,000 bill for Rabidou lawsuit
- Where is the election funding coming from?
- No steelhead season this winter
- Debate team host carnival tonight
- Power outage planned in Tonasket-area tonight
- Snowfall expected along North Cascade Highway
- 810 (2016-410 Oct. 19) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 877
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge