Wednesday, January 8, 2014
(2014-028 Jan. 8)
NOTICE OF BID CALL
CITY OF OMAK
2015 CHEVROLET SUBURBAN LS 4X4
The City of Omak will receive sealed bids until 3:00 PM, Wednesday, January 22, 2014, for a 2015 Chevrolet Suburban LS 1/2 Ton 4x4, gas fueled, red in color. All options inclusive of the LS package shall be in the bid price with the exception of the XM Radio, OnStar, and third row seat.
Sealed bids should be submitted to City Clerk’s offices in Omak City Hall, located at 2 North Ash Street in Omak, Washington.
Kathy Lobdell, CMC
City of Omak
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
- High winds to fan Ferry County firesIntense fire behavior is expected today throughout Ferry County as officials from the National Weather Service are predicting high winds ...
- North Star Fire continues burning northwardThe North Star Fire, burning mostly on the Colville Indian Reservation, has blackened 170,000 acres of forest, brush and grass.
- Leads sought on homemade bomb in Grant CountyA homemade explosive device found along a road Wednesday evening was neutralized by the Richland Police Bomb Squad and Grant ...
More like this story
- (2014-063 Jan. 29) NOTICE OF BID CALL CITY OF OMAK 2014 Short Bed Pickup
- (2014-047 Jan. 22) Notice of call to Bid Sealed bids will be received by the City of Omak,
- (2013-606 Nov. 20) INVITATION TO BID CITY OF OMAK PETROLEUM BID FOR 2014
- 810 (2014-633 Nov. 26) INVITATION TO BID CITY OF OMAK
- (2014-073 Feb. 5) CALL FOR BIDS CITY OF OMAK STRIP AND WAX LINOLEUM AND VINYL FLOORING
- High winds to fan Ferry County fires
- North Star Fire continues burning northward
- Leads sought on homemade bomb in Grant County
- Donation center open to all fire victims
- Red Flag Warning issued for winds, low humidity
- Fire relief center set up in downtown Okanogan
- North Star Fire continues, more evacuation notices issued
- Okanogan Complex now 17 percent contained
- Carpenter Road Fire grows 457 acres overnight
- Cascade Pass Trail closed due to fire
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge