Wednesday, January 8, 2014
(2014-026 JAN. 8)
NOTICE OF APPLICATION AND PUBLIC HEARING
OPEN SPACE/TIMBER 2013-12
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a public hearing has been scheduled for an application received from David B. Hanna for a transfer from Designated Forest to Open Space Timber Tax Classification on his property. The property is located off of West Lost Lake Rd, approximately 10 miles south of Chesaw. The property can be identified as parcel number 3929252009 located in Section 25, Township 39N, Range 29E, Willamette Meridian.
Said hearing is scheduled February 13, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. in the Commissioner’s hearing room located on the first floor of the Grainger Administration Building at 123 Fifth Ave. North, Okanogan, Washington, at which time the Hearings Examiner will hear public testimony on the issue.
The public is invited to comment on this project. Please send comments to: Okanogan County Office of Planning & Development, Angie Hubbard, 123 5th Ave. N, Suite 130, Okanogan, WA 98840, (509) 422-7160.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2014-024 Jan. 8) NOTICE OF HEARING OPEN SPACE/TIMBER 2013-11
- (2014-025 JAN. 8) NOTICE OF APPLICATION AND PUBLIC HEARING OPEN SPACE/TIMBER 2013-9
- (2014-023 JAN. 8) NOTICE OF HEARING OPEN SPACE/TIMBER 2011-06
- (2014-054 Jan. 22) NOTICE OF APPLICATION AND PUBLIC HEARING OPEN SPACE/TIMBER 2014-01
- (2013-658 Dec. 11) NOTICE OF APPLICATION OPEN SPACE/TIMBER 2013-9
- Royal tops Okanogan, 49-0, in state quarterfinals
- St. George's eases past Brewster, 2-1, following a shootout at state
- Omak man arrested after fatal fire
- Investigators called fatal fire scene
- Navy crew responsible for phallic skywriting
- WVCO addresses Confederate flag displayed by student
- Driver injured in accident near Grand Coulee
- Firefighters respond to fully engulfed house fire
- 'The Price Is Right Live' returns to Town Toyota Center
- 51 million americans to travel Thanksgiving weekend