Wednesday, January 8, 2014
(2014-026 JAN. 8)
NOTICE OF APPLICATION AND PUBLIC HEARING
OPEN SPACE/TIMBER 2013-12
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a public hearing has been scheduled for an application received from David B. Hanna for a transfer from Designated Forest to Open Space Timber Tax Classification on his property. The property is located off of West Lost Lake Rd, approximately 10 miles south of Chesaw. The property can be identified as parcel number 3929252009 located in Section 25, Township 39N, Range 29E, Willamette Meridian.
Said hearing is scheduled February 13, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. in the Commissioner’s hearing room located on the first floor of the Grainger Administration Building at 123 Fifth Ave. North, Okanogan, Washington, at which time the Hearings Examiner will hear public testimony on the issue.
The public is invited to comment on this project. Please send comments to: Okanogan County Office of Planning & Development, Angie Hubbard, 123 5th Ave. N, Suite 130, Okanogan, WA 98840, (509) 422-7160.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2014-024 Jan. 8) NOTICE OF HEARING OPEN SPACE/TIMBER 2013-11
- (2014-025 JAN. 8) NOTICE OF APPLICATION AND PUBLIC HEARING OPEN SPACE/TIMBER 2013-9
- (2014-023 JAN. 8) NOTICE OF HEARING OPEN SPACE/TIMBER 2011-06
- (2014-054 Jan. 22) NOTICE OF APPLICATION AND PUBLIC HEARING OPEN SPACE/TIMBER 2014-01
- (2013-658 Dec. 11) NOTICE OF APPLICATION OPEN SPACE/TIMBER 2013-9
- Crews gaining ground on Colville Complex
- Goodell Fire burning along highway
- Crews brace for fire growth near Wellpinit
- North Cascades could reopen Sunday
- Ferry County prepares for storm
- Causes of death: Smoke, burns
- Electricity may be restored tomorrow to Omak flats
- High winds to fan Ferry County fires
- North Star Fire continues burning northward
- Leads sought on homemade bomb in Grant County
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge