Wednesday, January 8, 2014
(2014-026 JAN. 8)
NOTICE OF APPLICATION AND PUBLIC HEARING
OPEN SPACE/TIMBER 2013-12
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a public hearing has been scheduled for an application received from David B. Hanna for a transfer from Designated Forest to Open Space Timber Tax Classification on his property. The property is located off of West Lost Lake Rd, approximately 10 miles south of Chesaw. The property can be identified as parcel number 3929252009 located in Section 25, Township 39N, Range 29E, Willamette Meridian.
Said hearing is scheduled February 13, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. in the Commissioner’s hearing room located on the first floor of the Grainger Administration Building at 123 Fifth Ave. North, Okanogan, Washington, at which time the Hearings Examiner will hear public testimony on the issue.
The public is invited to comment on this project. Please send comments to: Okanogan County Office of Planning & Development, Angie Hubbard, 123 5th Ave. N, Suite 130, Okanogan, WA 98840, (509) 422-7160.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2014-024 Jan. 8) NOTICE OF HEARING OPEN SPACE/TIMBER 2013-11
- (2014-025 JAN. 8) NOTICE OF APPLICATION AND PUBLIC HEARING OPEN SPACE/TIMBER 2013-9
- (2014-023 JAN. 8) NOTICE OF HEARING OPEN SPACE/TIMBER 2011-06
- (2014-054 Jan. 22) NOTICE OF APPLICATION AND PUBLIC HEARING OPEN SPACE/TIMBER 2014-01
- (2013-658 Dec. 11) NOTICE OF APPLICATION OPEN SPACE/TIMBER 2013-9
- PUD to decide yay or nay on Enloe
- County has cash flow problem
- Tonasket wants to annex land south of town
- Drug bust lands eight people in jail
- Okanogan school levy falling short of 60 percent
- 800 (2016-173 April 27, May 4) Notice of Public Hearing
- 800 (2016-175 April 27) Mooney SP 2016-2 Application and SEPA Exemption
- 800 (2016-176 April 27) Jackass SP 2016-1 Application and SEPA Exemption
- 800 (2016-177 April 27) Yakama Nation Twisp Ponds Project, SEPA 2016-1 Final SEPA Determination
- 800 (2016-178 April 27) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge