Wednesday, January 8, 2014
(2014-024 Jan. 8)
NOTICE OF HEARING OPEN SPACE/TIMBER 2013-11
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a hearing is scheduled for an application received from Brian & Kathleen Gilles for a transfer from Designated Forest to Open Space Timber Tax Classification on their property. The property is located off of Main Rd, approximately 23 miles East of Tonasket. The property can be identified as parcel number 3630140015 located in Section 14, Township 36N, Range 30E, Willamette Meridian.
Said hearing is scheduled January 23, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. in the Commissioner’s hearing room located on the first floor of the Grainger Administration Building at 123 Fifth Ave. North, Okanogan, Washington, at which time the Hearings Examiner will hear public testimony on the issue.
The public is invited to comment on this project. Please send comments to: Okanogan County Office of Planning & Development, Angie Hubbard, 123 5th Ave. N, Suite 130, Okanogan, WA 98840, (509) 422-7160.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2014-023 JAN. 8) NOTICE OF HEARING OPEN SPACE/TIMBER 2011-06
- (2014-026 JAN. 8) NOTICE OF APPLICATION AND PUBLIC HEARING OPEN SPACE/TIMBER 2013-12
- (2014-025 JAN. 8) NOTICE OF APPLICATION AND PUBLIC HEARING OPEN SPACE/TIMBER 2013-9
- (2014-054 Jan. 22) NOTICE OF APPLICATION AND PUBLIC HEARING OPEN SPACE/TIMBER 2014-01
- (2013-658 Dec. 11) NOTICE OF APPLICATION OPEN SPACE/TIMBER 2013-9
- Weather brings school delays
- More wet weather in the forecast
- Some after school activities, sports cancelled
- Storm prompts clinic cancelations
- Winter storm brings school delays, closures
- 810 (2017-009 Jan. 11, 18) REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS (RFQ) AIRPORT MASTER PLAN
- 810 (2017-012 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing
- 810 (2017-016 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing Micro Processing/Manufacturing OKA RA 16-1
- 820 (2017-008 Jan. 11, 18) Okanogan County Dept. of Public Works NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 820 (2017-010 Jan. 18, 25, Feb. 01) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge