Wednesday, January 8, 2014
(2014-016 Jan. 8)
Drummond, Monte and Barbara, Conditional Use Permit, 2013-3 Notice of Public Hearing
An application from Monte & Barbara Drummond has been submitted for a conditional use permit to have a Mini Storage yard. They already have an existing 50’ X 200’ X 17’ Mini storage unit and an existing home and detached Garage on the parcel. In the future they want to add another 50’ X 150’ X 17’ Mini storage unit and a 50’ X 100’ X 17’ Covered Parking area to the same parcel. The property is located 1.8 miles south of the Canadian Border on Highway 97, within section 40, township 27, range 08, of the Willamette Meridian. The tax parcel number is 4027080070.
The hearing is scheduled for 10 AM on January 23, 2014 in the Commissioner’s hearing room located on the first floor of the Administration Building at 123 - Fifth Ave. North, Okanogan, Washington, at which time the Okanogan County Hearing Examiner, will hear public testimony on the issue.
Information is available at the Office of Planning and Development. Direct questions and comments to: Randy Johnson, Planner II, Okanogan County Office of Planning & Development, 123 5th Ave. N, Suite 130, Okanogan, WA 98840, (509) 422-7117.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2014-021 Jan. 8) Drummond, Monte & Barbara, Conditional Use Permit, 2013-3 Notice of Public Hearing
- (2013-604 Nov. 20) Drummond, Monte & Barbara, Conditional Use Permit, 2013-3 Application and Threshold SEPA Determination
- (2013-655 Dec. 11) Final SEPA, Determination of Non-Significance (DNS) DRUMMOND, MONTE & BARBARA, CUP 2013-3
- (2014-074 Feb. 5) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision Project: Drummond, Conditional Use Permit 2013-3
- 800 (2016-286 June 22) Notice of Final SEPA Determination and Hearing Date
- Tennis: Okanogan claims two district championships
- Baseball: Okanogan survives first round of regionals
- Soccer: Connell knocks Brewster out of state playoffs, 1-0
- Oversized load will slow Grand Coulee traffic
- Norwill takes medalist honors in playoff
- 1B/2B/1A District 6 tennis finishes first day of tournament
- Construction set for Coho salmon acclimation pond
- First NRA rifle match slated for Saturday at Okanogan
- Baseball: Liberty Bell, Brewster open 2B state at Ferris High School
- Baseball: Okanogan adances to first round of state 1A