Tuesday, January 7, 2014
SEATTLE Ronald Victor Marchand, from Malott, died Dec. 26, 2013, at Harborview Medical Center.
He was 69.
His service was at the Omak Community Center on Dec. 30, 2013.
Arrangements were by Precht-Harrison-Nearents Chapel and the Okanogan County Crematory, both of Okanogan.
More like this story
- Breakfast After the Bell bill draws mixed reactions
- Appeals court lets Omak man's convictions stand
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Time to save our groups, organizations
- Girls' basketball: Soap Lake pulls away from Pateros
- Boys' basketball: Omak takes half-game lead in CTL
- Free Hok ski festival planned for Sitzmark
- Former Tonasket man convicted of rape, molestation
- 'Opening soon': Red Rooster Grill could come to Omak
- Raising hope, money for Yahir Corona
- Marchbank elected to lead Methow Valley board