Tuesday, January 7, 2014
SEATTLE Ronald Victor Marchand, from Malott, died Dec. 26, 2013, at Harborview Medical Center.
He was 69.
His service was at the Omak Community Center on Dec. 30, 2013.
Arrangements were by Precht-Harrison-Nearents Chapel and the Okanogan County Crematory, both of Okanogan.
More like this story
- Board votes not to renew Landdeck's coaching contract
- North Valley Hospital begins administrator search
- 83 year-old woman with Alzheimer’s reported missing
- Ridge Riders to put on barrel clinic
- Proctor, Kolbaba to be at riding school
- Cle Elum softball slugs its way past Okanogan
- Liberty Bell baseball sweeps aside Pateros
- Tonasket, Okanogan soccer fight to a draw
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Martial arts winners
- Utt leads Omak golfers at Jack Barnes Invite