Tuesday, January 7, 2014
SEATTLE Ronald Victor Marchand, from Malott, died Dec. 26, 2013, at Harborview Medical Center.
He was 69.
His service was at the Omak Community Center on Dec. 30, 2013.
Arrangements were by Precht-Harrison-Nearents Chapel and the Okanogan County Crematory, both of Okanogan.
More like this story
- High school football scores
- High winds expected Friday, Saturday
- Manson cancels football game with Okanogan
- Feed raises $5,500 for injured player
- Coachmasters claim drag racing title
- Escamilla runs to top freshman time
- Brewster, Okanogan gain league wins
- Slammin’ ‘n’ bangin’ in Republic
- Fair results are here
- Chronicle managers promoted
State Department of Fish and Wildlife Sgt. Dan Christensen recorded this video of the release of a mama bear and her three cubs Friday, Sept. 11, 2015. The bears were captured in a tree at Esther Bricques Winery near Ellisforde. The original video was much longer. We've edited out several minutes of footage between the cubs leaving the first trap and the mama and cub leaving the second trap. Enlarge