Tuesday, January 7, 2014
OMAK Teresa Myers has been promoted to advertising manager of The Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
Myers, 46, took on her new role Monday. She has been with The Chronicle for almost six years as an advertising consultant.
“I look forward to moving into the ad manager position as a new challenge in the newspaper business,” Myers said. “I currently love my job as an ad consultant, but this opportunity was one I couldn't pass up. “
“Teresa brings a strong commitment to customer service to the position,” Publisher Roger Harnack said. “And she has the skills she needs to succeed in the changing publishing world.”
“I have always been interested in what the ad manager job had to offer,” Myers said of her new job. “I am very excited and am looking forward to learning and growing in this new position and continuing my career here at The Chronicle and with Eagle Newspapers.”
Eagle Newspapers is the parent corporation of The Chronicle.
Myers takes over the position from Lynn Hoover, who left the newspaper Jan. 3 to become the owner of Valley Lanes.
Myers has lived here 16 years. In that time, she earned associate degrees in arts and science and technical science, accounting from Wenatchee Valley College-Omak.
She joined The Chronicle in March 2008. Prior to that, she was the bakery sales manager at Safeway, where she worked for 10 years.
More like this story
- 820 (2016-438 Nov. 23, Dec. 7) NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE PURSUANT TO THE REVISED CODE
- 820 (2016-439 Nov. 23, Dec. 7) NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE PURSUANT TO THE REVISED CODE OF
- 820 (2016-444 Nov. 9, 16, 23, 30, Dec. 7, 14) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON
- 820 (2016-446 Nov. 16, 23, 30, Dec. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR
- 820 (2016-456 Nov. 23, 30, Dec. 7, 14) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON
- 820 (2016-466 Nov. 23, 30, Dec. 7, 14) PUBLIC NOTICE
- 820 (2016-472 Nov. 30, Dec. 7) NORTH CENTRAL REGIONAL LIBRARY NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 820 (2016-473 Dec. 7, 14) Notice of Impact Aid Public Hearing
- 820 (2016-474 Dec. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-475 Dec. 7) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge