Originally published January 7, 2014 at 12:05p.m., updated January 7, 2014 at 12:09p.m.
BREWSTER Okanogan takes its undefeated boys and girls basketball teams to Brewster tonight in a big showdown in the Caribou Trail League.
Both the boys and girls teams at both schools are undefeated in the CTL.
The girls game starts at 6 p.m. with Okanogan (9-0 overall, 3-0 league) taking on Brewster (10-0, 5-0).
The two teams along with Cashmere (10-0, 4-0) are the remaining undefeated league teams.
Cashmere is at Okanogan on Saturday.
The boys game follows around 7:30 p.m. with the Bulldogs (10-0, 4-0) and Bears (8-2, 5-0). They are the lone undefeated league teams.
Other Tuesday night basketball games include Tonasket at Omak, Liberty Bell at Kittitas, Oroville at Pateros, White Swan at Lake Roosevelt and Entiat at Bridgeport.
Wednesday brings wrestling with Tonasket at Omak and Oroville at Kettle Falls.
Omak is at Okanogan in wrestling at 7 p.m. Thursday.
More like this story
- Electricity may be restored tomorrow to Omak flats
- High winds to fan Ferry County fires
- North Star Fire continues burning northward
- Leads sought on homemade bomb in Grant County
- Donation center open to all fire victims
- Red Flag Warning issued for winds, low humidity
- Fire relief center set up in downtown Okanogan
- North Star Fire continues, more evacuation notices issued
- Okanogan Complex now 17 percent contained
- Carpenter Road Fire grows 457 acres overnight
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge