Friday, January 3, 2014
OROVILLE An early Thursday morning fire caused extensive damage to Zosel Lumber Co. sawmill.
Firefighters were called at 6:34 a.m. to the mill at 1 14th Ave. and found the sawmill building fully engulfed in flames, Fire Chief Rod Noel said Thursday. The adjacent chipper facility was saved.
Noel said the fire began in an air compressor at the sawmill at the south end of the facility.
No dollar estimate was available, nor was information on whether the facility was insured.
The mill’s owners could not be contacted for comment.
More like this story
- 820 (2017-201 Aug. 9, 16, 23) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2017-206 Aug. 16, 23, 30, Sept. 6) UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT EASTERN DISTRICT OF
- 820 (2017-210 Aug. 23, 30, Sept. 6) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON COUNTY OF CHELAN
- 820 (2017-211 Aug. 23, 30, Sept. 6) We the undersigned Board of Directors of the Okanogan Irrigation
- 820 (2017-212 Aug. 23, 30, Sept. 6) In the Superior Court of the State of Washington In an for the
- 820 (2017-213 Aug. 23) Request for Proposals
- Fishing, hunting meeting planned in Pateros
- Students head back to classes
- Vejraskas elected as Angus convention delegates
- Wolf hunt OK'd by Colville tribe for North Half