Thursday, January 2, 2014
ROYAL CITY The Tonasket High School wrestling team returned Dec. 28 with two individual champions and second place as a team from the Royal Christmas Tournament.
Tiger champions included Collin Aitcheson (120) and John Rawley (195).
Aitcheson won a 7-3 decision over Othello’s Alec Lauriano in the championship bout.
Rawley took a 5-2 decision over Connell’s Greg Heinen in the finals.
Third place went to Austin Knowlton (170)
Fourth place went to Vance Frazier (106), Dyllan Walton (132) and Chad Edwards (285).
Fifth place went to Trevor Peterson (126) and Frank Holfelz (182).
Liberty Bell finished 10th led by second-place finishes by Jacob McMillan (138), Merritt Fink (145), Emmett Fink (152) and Milo Holston (160).
Team scores: 1, Castle Rock 180. 2, Tonasket 150. 3, Warden 145, 4, Granger 134.5, Connell 127. 6, Royal 120,. 7, Chewelah 119. 8, Chelan 114.5. 9, Cashmere 109.5. 10, Liberty Bell 91. 11, Goldendale 89. 12, Othello 85. 13, Reardan 69. 14, Wahluke 40. 15, Riverside 22.
More like this story
- School seeks veteran photos
- BBB warns of fake online Seahawks store
- 3,895 pounds of chicken, pork bologna recalled
- New October rainfall records set
- Lester sentenced for child rape, molestation
- Woodcutting accident causes Ferry County power outage
- Officials suspend pursuit on Profanity Peak wolves
- Work slated to begin soon on Omak DNR fire base
- New business to occupy former Hughes store in Oroville
- 810 (2016-414 Oct. 19, 26) CITY OF OKANOGAN 2017 FINAL BUDGET PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge