Thursday, January 2, 2014
ROYAL CITY The Tonasket High School wrestling team returned Dec. 28 with two individual champions and second place as a team from the Royal Christmas Tournament.
Tiger champions included Collin Aitcheson (120) and John Rawley (195).
Aitcheson won a 7-3 decision over Othello’s Alec Lauriano in the championship bout.
Rawley took a 5-2 decision over Connell’s Greg Heinen in the finals.
Third place went to Austin Knowlton (170)
Fourth place went to Vance Frazier (106), Dyllan Walton (132) and Chad Edwards (285).
Fifth place went to Trevor Peterson (126) and Frank Holfelz (182).
Liberty Bell finished 10th led by second-place finishes by Jacob McMillan (138), Merritt Fink (145), Emmett Fink (152) and Milo Holston (160).
Team scores: 1, Castle Rock 180. 2, Tonasket 150. 3, Warden 145, 4, Granger 134.5, Connell 127. 6, Royal 120,. 7, Chewelah 119. 8, Chelan 114.5. 9, Cashmere 109.5. 10, Liberty Bell 91. 11, Goldendale 89. 12, Othello 85. 13, Reardan 69. 14, Wahluke 40. 15, Riverside 22.
More like this story
- PUD hopefuls share their views at forum
- Thunderstorm rips through county
- Ready, set, Pokemon Go! Online game craze hits the Okanogan
- New curtains installed at PAC
- Officials issue hazardous weather outlook
- Former NVH employee ‘disappointed’ with district
- DNR to add fire base in Omak
- Lynx could be added to state endangered list
- Hit-and-run crash kills Brewster teacher
- Bar-S Foods Company recalls hot dogs, corn dogs
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge