Wednesday, January 1, 2014
From Okanogan County
Superior Court records
Stevens pleads guilty
Bret Allen Stevens, 15, Omak, pleaded guilty Dec. 18 to fourth-degree assault-domestic violence.
Stevens, who committed the crime Dec. 8, was sentenced to 10 days and six months of community supervision.
De Osha Ann Matt, 15, Omak, pleaded guilty Dec. 18 to disorderly conduct and being a minor possessing or consuming alcohol.
Matt, who committed the crimes Dec. 15, was sentenced to 10 days and six months of community supervision.
Berlin pleads guilty
Tommy Lee Berlin, 14, Omak, pleaded guilty Dec. 18 to second-degree taking a motor vehicle without permission.
Berlin, who committed the crime Nov. 16, was sentenced to 15-36 weeks in a juvenile institution and 45 hours of community restitution.
Breanna Lee Carpenter, 17, Okanogan, pleaded guilty Dec. 18 to third-degree malicious mischief.
Carpenter, who committed the crime Nov. 15, was sentenced to 12 days and 13 weeks of community supervision.
Matthew Nehemiah Aubin, 15, Oroville, pleaded guilty Dec. 18 to reckless endangerment and possession of a legend drug.
Aubin, who committed the crime Oct. 1, was sentenced to one day and six months of community supervision.
More like this story
- Rotary NCW sports awards: Finalists announced
- Rotary Fish Derby: Arnold takes grand champion prize
- Museum opening Memorial Day weekend
- Lake Roosevelt to open for white sturgeon fishing
- State golf: Oroville's Jordyn Smith finishes 19th in state
- Horse racing will be at fair
- Salmon Creek closed between Spring Coulee and Danker Cut-off Road
- Keller Ferry out of service
- PUD honors employees
- 820 (2017-112 May 10, 17) ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS