Wednesday, January 1, 2014
From Okanogan County
Superior Court records
Stevens pleads guilty
Bret Allen Stevens, 15, Omak, pleaded guilty Dec. 18 to fourth-degree assault-domestic violence.
Stevens, who committed the crime Dec. 8, was sentenced to 10 days and six months of community supervision.
De Osha Ann Matt, 15, Omak, pleaded guilty Dec. 18 to disorderly conduct and being a minor possessing or consuming alcohol.
Matt, who committed the crimes Dec. 15, was sentenced to 10 days and six months of community supervision.
Berlin pleads guilty
Tommy Lee Berlin, 14, Omak, pleaded guilty Dec. 18 to second-degree taking a motor vehicle without permission.
Berlin, who committed the crime Nov. 16, was sentenced to 15-36 weeks in a juvenile institution and 45 hours of community restitution.
Breanna Lee Carpenter, 17, Okanogan, pleaded guilty Dec. 18 to third-degree malicious mischief.
Carpenter, who committed the crime Nov. 15, was sentenced to 12 days and 13 weeks of community supervision.
Matthew Nehemiah Aubin, 15, Oroville, pleaded guilty Dec. 18 to reckless endangerment and possession of a legend drug.
Aubin, who committed the crime Oct. 1, was sentenced to one day and six months of community supervision.
More like this story
- Crews gaining ground on Colville Complex
- Goodell Fire burning along highway
- Crews brace for fire growth near Wellpinit
- North Cascades could reopen Sunday
- Ferry County prepares for storm
- Causes of death: Smoke, burns
- Electricity may be restored tomorrow to Omak flats
- High winds to fan Ferry County fires
- North Star Fire continues burning northward
- Leads sought on homemade bomb in Grant County
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge