Wednesday, January 1, 2014
From Okanogan County
Superior Court records
Stevens pleads guilty
Bret Allen Stevens, 15, Omak, pleaded guilty Dec. 18 to fourth-degree assault-domestic violence.
Stevens, who committed the crime Dec. 8, was sentenced to 10 days and six months of community supervision.
De Osha Ann Matt, 15, Omak, pleaded guilty Dec. 18 to disorderly conduct and being a minor possessing or consuming alcohol.
Matt, who committed the crimes Dec. 15, was sentenced to 10 days and six months of community supervision.
Berlin pleads guilty
Tommy Lee Berlin, 14, Omak, pleaded guilty Dec. 18 to second-degree taking a motor vehicle without permission.
Berlin, who committed the crime Nov. 16, was sentenced to 15-36 weeks in a juvenile institution and 45 hours of community restitution.
Breanna Lee Carpenter, 17, Okanogan, pleaded guilty Dec. 18 to third-degree malicious mischief.
Carpenter, who committed the crime Nov. 15, was sentenced to 12 days and 13 weeks of community supervision.
Matthew Nehemiah Aubin, 15, Oroville, pleaded guilty Dec. 18 to reckless endangerment and possession of a legend drug.
Aubin, who committed the crime Oct. 1, was sentenced to one day and six months of community supervision.
More like this story
- DNR issues statewide burn ban
- Gubernatorial candidate debate planned tomorrow
- Lightning sparks several small fires
- Results for the Tonasket Truck and Tractor Pull announced
- 820 (2016-322 July 20, 27) STATE OF WASHINGTON DEPARTMENT OF ECOLOGY
- 820 (2016-310 July 13, 20, 27) SUPERIOR COURT, STATE OF WASHINGTON, COUNTY OF SPOKANE
- 320 (2016-317 July 27, Aug. 3) OMAK SCHOOL DISTRICT SURPLUS SALE
- 820 (2016-320 July 27) LEGAL NOTICE
- 820 (2016-323 July 20, 27, Aug. 3) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-328 July 20, 27, Aug. 3) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge