Wednesday, January 1, 2014
From Okanogan County
Superior Court records
Stevens pleads guilty
Bret Allen Stevens, 15, Omak, pleaded guilty Dec. 18 to fourth-degree assault-domestic violence.
Stevens, who committed the crime Dec. 8, was sentenced to 10 days and six months of community supervision.
De Osha Ann Matt, 15, Omak, pleaded guilty Dec. 18 to disorderly conduct and being a minor possessing or consuming alcohol.
Matt, who committed the crimes Dec. 15, was sentenced to 10 days and six months of community supervision.
Berlin pleads guilty
Tommy Lee Berlin, 14, Omak, pleaded guilty Dec. 18 to second-degree taking a motor vehicle without permission.
Berlin, who committed the crime Nov. 16, was sentenced to 15-36 weeks in a juvenile institution and 45 hours of community restitution.
Breanna Lee Carpenter, 17, Okanogan, pleaded guilty Dec. 18 to third-degree malicious mischief.
Carpenter, who committed the crime Nov. 15, was sentenced to 12 days and 13 weeks of community supervision.
Matthew Nehemiah Aubin, 15, Oroville, pleaded guilty Dec. 18 to reckless endangerment and possession of a legend drug.
Aubin, who committed the crime Oct. 1, was sentenced to one day and six months of community supervision.
More like this story
- PUD to decide yay or nay on Enloe
- County has cash flow problem
- Tonasket wants to annex land south of town
- Drug bust lands eight people in jail
- Okanogan school levy falling short of 60 percent
- 800 (2016-173 April 27, May 4) Notice of Public Hearing
- 800 (2016-175 April 27) Mooney SP 2016-2 Application and SEPA Exemption
- 800 (2016-176 April 27) Jackass SP 2016-1 Application and SEPA Exemption
- 800 (2016-177 April 27) Yakama Nation Twisp Ponds Project, SEPA 2016-1 Final SEPA Determination
- 800 (2016-178 April 27) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge