Wednesday, January 1, 2014
From Okanogan County
Superior Court records
Stevens pleads guilty
Bret Allen Stevens, 15, Omak, pleaded guilty Dec. 18 to fourth-degree assault-domestic violence.
Stevens, who committed the crime Dec. 8, was sentenced to 10 days and six months of community supervision.
De Osha Ann Matt, 15, Omak, pleaded guilty Dec. 18 to disorderly conduct and being a minor possessing or consuming alcohol.
Matt, who committed the crimes Dec. 15, was sentenced to 10 days and six months of community supervision.
Berlin pleads guilty
Tommy Lee Berlin, 14, Omak, pleaded guilty Dec. 18 to second-degree taking a motor vehicle without permission.
Berlin, who committed the crime Nov. 16, was sentenced to 15-36 weeks in a juvenile institution and 45 hours of community restitution.
Breanna Lee Carpenter, 17, Okanogan, pleaded guilty Dec. 18 to third-degree malicious mischief.
Carpenter, who committed the crime Nov. 15, was sentenced to 12 days and 13 weeks of community supervision.
Matthew Nehemiah Aubin, 15, Oroville, pleaded guilty Dec. 18 to reckless endangerment and possession of a legend drug.
Aubin, who committed the crime Oct. 1, was sentenced to one day and six months of community supervision.
More like this story
- Power outage reported in Highway 20, Malott and Twisp areas
- Student earns Eagle rank
- Snow survey: Yup, lots of water
- Tribe offers bounty on pike
- Highway clearing continues
- Distracted driving bill approved
- Tonasket ponders annexation
- Newhouse bows out of meeting; staff will relay messages
- State House honors Mel Tonasket
- 810 (2017-099 April 19) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 889 of the City of Brewster, Washington