Wednesday, January 1, 2014
From Okanogan County
Superior Court records
Rebecca Lynn Cabrera, 53, Brewster, pleaded guilty Dec. 19 to two counts of forgery, possession of a controlled substance and two counts of third-degree theft.
Cabrera, who committed the forgeries and thefts June 25 or July 2 and possessed the controlled substance July 11, was sentenced to 90 days.
Lezard sentence suspended
Faith Ann Lezard, 20, Omak, pleaded guilty Dec. 19 to first-degree trafficking in stolen property and third-degree theft.
Lezard, who committed the crimes July 24, was sentenced to 364 days with 320 days suspended for two years.
Lightley pleads guilty
Jesse Daniel Ray Lightley, 19, Omak, pleaded guilty Dec. 19 to third-degree malicious mischief and fourth-degree assault-domestic violence.
Lightley was sentenced to 364 days, 352 days suspended for two years and given credit for 12 days served.
More like this story
- Burn ban extended for Methow Valley
- Last-minute Giving Tree donations sought
- Additional donations sought for Christmas baskets
- New NVH commissioners sworn in
- Local fans wait for 'The Last Jedi'
- Healthplanfinder sign up deadline looms
- Omak football fundraiser fruit arrives, pick up is now
- U.S. Navy sends apology letter to school
- Boys' basketball: Okanogan comes from behind to top Omak, 62-53
- Girls' basketball: Omak hangs on for 40-37 win over Okanogan