Wednesday, January 1, 2014
From Okanogan County
Superior Court records
Rebecca Lynn Cabrera, 53, Brewster, pleaded guilty Dec. 19 to two counts of forgery, possession of a controlled substance and two counts of third-degree theft.
Cabrera, who committed the forgeries and thefts June 25 or July 2 and possessed the controlled substance July 11, was sentenced to 90 days.
Lezard sentence suspended
Faith Ann Lezard, 20, Omak, pleaded guilty Dec. 19 to first-degree trafficking in stolen property and third-degree theft.
Lezard, who committed the crimes July 24, was sentenced to 364 days with 320 days suspended for two years.
Lightley pleads guilty
Jesse Daniel Ray Lightley, 19, Omak, pleaded guilty Dec. 19 to third-degree malicious mischief and fourth-degree assault-domestic violence.
Lightley was sentenced to 364 days, 352 days suspended for two years and given credit for 12 days served.
More like this story
- Yakima woman dies in Omak crash
- TwispWorks plans fundraiser dinner
- Snake River to open for fall Chinook salmon fishing
- September hearing anticipated for Sinixt hunting caste
- Communications tower proposed for Little Buck Mountain
- Ag department finds female gypsy moths
- First Tuesday event focuses on bluebirds
- Anglers may retain unclipped Chinook on the Entiat River starting Friday, Aug. 18
- Okanogan County Fair registration under way
- Artist to Artist event set for Twisp