Wednesday, January 1, 2014
From Okanogan County
Superior Court records
Rebecca Lynn Cabrera, 53, Brewster, pleaded guilty Dec. 19 to two counts of forgery, possession of a controlled substance and two counts of third-degree theft.
Cabrera, who committed the forgeries and thefts June 25 or July 2 and possessed the controlled substance July 11, was sentenced to 90 days.
Lezard sentence suspended
Faith Ann Lezard, 20, Omak, pleaded guilty Dec. 19 to first-degree trafficking in stolen property and third-degree theft.
Lezard, who committed the crimes July 24, was sentenced to 364 days with 320 days suspended for two years.
Lightley pleads guilty
Jesse Daniel Ray Lightley, 19, Omak, pleaded guilty Dec. 19 to third-degree malicious mischief and fourth-degree assault-domestic violence.
Lightley was sentenced to 364 days, 352 days suspended for two years and given credit for 12 days served.
More like this story
- Engle takes state 2B javelin crown
- 3.1 million Tommee Tippee Sippee cups recalled
- Fire safety urged over holiday weekend
- Guthrie music remembered Saturday
- Youth soccer tourney results announced
- Oxygen airs show about Tonasket murder
- 800 (2016-202 May 18, 25, June 1)
- 800 (2016-213 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-214 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-233 May 25) TONASKET EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES DISTRICT NOTICE
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge