Wednesday, January 1, 2014
From Okanogan County
Superior Court records
Rebecca Lynn Cabrera, 53, Brewster, pleaded guilty Dec. 19 to two counts of forgery, possession of a controlled substance and two counts of third-degree theft.
Cabrera, who committed the forgeries and thefts June 25 or July 2 and possessed the controlled substance July 11, was sentenced to 90 days.
Lezard sentence suspended
Faith Ann Lezard, 20, Omak, pleaded guilty Dec. 19 to first-degree trafficking in stolen property and third-degree theft.
Lezard, who committed the crimes July 24, was sentenced to 364 days with 320 days suspended for two years.
Lightley pleads guilty
Jesse Daniel Ray Lightley, 19, Omak, pleaded guilty Dec. 19 to third-degree malicious mischief and fourth-degree assault-domestic violence.
Lightley was sentenced to 364 days, 352 days suspended for two years and given credit for 12 days served.
More like this story
- Commissioners impose cannabis moratorium
- Level 3 sex offender moves to Riverside
- Crews respond to wildfire near Loomis
- Artists meet July 3 in Okanogan
- 11 health insurers file for 2018 individual market
- Inslee calls third special session
- AAA: 44.2 million people expected to travel Independence Day weekend
- Hospital foundation nears completion on set of projects
- Snohomish motorcyclists injured in wreck near Winthrop
- Gas prices fall 3.9 cents in past week