Wednesday, January 1, 2014
From Okanogan County
Superior Court records
Rebecca Lynn Cabrera, 53, Brewster, pleaded guilty Dec. 19 to two counts of forgery, possession of a controlled substance and two counts of third-degree theft.
Cabrera, who committed the forgeries and thefts June 25 or July 2 and possessed the controlled substance July 11, was sentenced to 90 days.
Lezard sentence suspended
Faith Ann Lezard, 20, Omak, pleaded guilty Dec. 19 to first-degree trafficking in stolen property and third-degree theft.
Lezard, who committed the crimes July 24, was sentenced to 364 days with 320 days suspended for two years.
Lightley pleads guilty
Jesse Daniel Ray Lightley, 19, Omak, pleaded guilty Dec. 19 to third-degree malicious mischief and fourth-degree assault-domestic violence.
Lightley was sentenced to 364 days, 352 days suspended for two years and given credit for 12 days served.
More like this story
- Robbery suspect scheduled to enter plea
- Hearing planned on Pateros budget matters
- Omak plans fall cleanup day
- Wicks named to artist in residence spot
- Cameron Lake Road rebuilding project planned
- Ferry County hospital leaders plan budget hearing
- Diabetes support group meets in Tonasket
- North Valley Hospital Foundation plans meeting
- CORRECTION: Orchestra-chorus concert is Saturday, Oct. 21
- Driver injured in Mazama crash