Wednesday, January 1, 2014
REPUBLIC REPUBLIC – Republic Junior High School has named first quarter honor roll students.
High honors, 3.5-4.0
Eighth-graders — Makenzie Hill, Noelle Johnston, Perry Walling, Richard Walling.
Seventh-graders — Ian Hamrick, Megan Helms, Marissa Hines, Megan Marshall, Angelina Newman, Joleen Nush, Aleah Rydell.
Eighth-graders — Emma Blickenstaff, Tiffany Byington, Brittany Johnson, Destiny Meneley, Elizabeth Reeves, Carlie Rittel, Cassie Walling.
Seventh-graders - Michael Brown, Odeal Edwards, Tandice Fletcher, Mason Harmon, Elizabeth Hill, Mackenzie Hutton, Jacob Schreier, Morgan Severns.
Curlew School honor students
CURLEW – Curlew has released its first quarter honor roll.
Students have to earn a grade point average of 3.0 or higher to be listed.
Seniors – Cole Chamberlin, Talia Donihue, Kolten Fanning, Gustavo Ferrari, Alyssa Goree, William Knutz, Natalie Miller, Molly Reynolds, Olivia Volluz and Kaylee Wahlstrom.
Juniors – Hannah Bushnell, Carley Cooper, Michael Cooper, Haleigh Gibson, Lindsey Gibson, Coby Grumbach, Hannah Halbach, Jerad Hastings, Natasha McIrvin and Wyatt Walker.
Sophomores – Nathan Agent, Gunner Brown, Kammy Donihue, Jessica Eberly, Kyle Engebretson, Sean Gillen, Jaimee Keenan, Kieran Poore and Daniel Tresham.
Freshmen – Bethany Boyce, Liam Chamberlin, Stormy Duncan, Caroline Elmes, Echo Haddenham, Michael Mumford, Anthony Prichard and Troy Romig.
Eighth-graders – Shelby Ahlson, MeganJoe Beedle, Isabelle Bushnell, Justin Hanks, Sydni Jess, Brittney Mycoff and Truman Spooner.
Seventh-graders – Kayla Engen, Allena Goree, Tyler Haddenham, Gunnar Hilderbrandt, Emmett Kjolseth, Jakob Pyeatt, Nicole Ringstad and Amara Wentz.
More like this story
- 820 (2015-518, Oct. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- 820 (2015-513 Oct. 7) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER SALE
- 820 (2015-512 Oct. 7, 14) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER SALE
- 820 (2015-507 Sept. 30, Oct. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2015-503 Sept. 30, Oct. 7) NOTICE OF HEARING PUBLIC UTILITY DISTRICT NO. 1 OF OKANOGAN COUNTY 2016 PROPOSED BUDGET
- 820 (2015-490 Sept. 23, 30, Oct. 7) In The Superior Court Of The State Of Washington County of Chelan.
- 820 (2015-456 Sept. 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, Oct. 7) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- 820 (2015-455 Sept. 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, Oct. 7) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON
- 820 (2015 - 524, Oct. 7) Public Notice
- 820 (2015 - 524, Oct. 7) Town of Twisp Request for Statement of Qualifications
State Department of Fish and Wildlife Sgt. Dan Christensen recorded this video of the release of a mama bear and her three cubs Friday, Sept. 11, 2015. The bears were captured in a tree at Esther Bricques Winery near Ellisforde. The original video was much longer. We've edited out several minutes of footage between the cubs leaving the first trap and the mama and cub leaving the second trap. Enlarge