Wednesday, January 1, 2014
REPUBLIC REPUBLIC – Republic Junior High School has named first quarter honor roll students.
High honors, 3.5-4.0
Eighth-graders — Makenzie Hill, Noelle Johnston, Perry Walling, Richard Walling.
Seventh-graders — Ian Hamrick, Megan Helms, Marissa Hines, Megan Marshall, Angelina Newman, Joleen Nush, Aleah Rydell.
Eighth-graders — Emma Blickenstaff, Tiffany Byington, Brittany Johnson, Destiny Meneley, Elizabeth Reeves, Carlie Rittel, Cassie Walling.
Seventh-graders - Michael Brown, Odeal Edwards, Tandice Fletcher, Mason Harmon, Elizabeth Hill, Mackenzie Hutton, Jacob Schreier, Morgan Severns.
Curlew School honor students
CURLEW – Curlew has released its first quarter honor roll.
Students have to earn a grade point average of 3.0 or higher to be listed.
Seniors – Cole Chamberlin, Talia Donihue, Kolten Fanning, Gustavo Ferrari, Alyssa Goree, William Knutz, Natalie Miller, Molly Reynolds, Olivia Volluz and Kaylee Wahlstrom.
Juniors – Hannah Bushnell, Carley Cooper, Michael Cooper, Haleigh Gibson, Lindsey Gibson, Coby Grumbach, Hannah Halbach, Jerad Hastings, Natasha McIrvin and Wyatt Walker.
Sophomores – Nathan Agent, Gunner Brown, Kammy Donihue, Jessica Eberly, Kyle Engebretson, Sean Gillen, Jaimee Keenan, Kieran Poore and Daniel Tresham.
Freshmen – Bethany Boyce, Liam Chamberlin, Stormy Duncan, Caroline Elmes, Echo Haddenham, Michael Mumford, Anthony Prichard and Troy Romig.
Eighth-graders – Shelby Ahlson, MeganJoe Beedle, Isabelle Bushnell, Justin Hanks, Sydni Jess, Brittney Mycoff and Truman Spooner.
Seventh-graders – Kayla Engen, Allena Goree, Tyler Haddenham, Gunnar Hilderbrandt, Emmett Kjolseth, Jakob Pyeatt, Nicole Ringstad and Amara Wentz.
- 4.3 magnitude earthquake hits Coulee DamResidents throughout Okanogan and surrounding counties may felt the rattle of a 4.3 magnitude earthquake this morning.
- Mother, two children hospitalized following minor crashJessica A. Saffel, 27, Cergio Britt, 8, and Alyssa Britt, 5, all of Yakima, were transported to the Wenatchee hospital ...
More like this story
- 4.3 magnitude earthquake hits Coulee Dam
- Sturgeon fishing returns on Columbia
- Mother, two children hospitalized following minor crash
- Tucannon Fire reaches 2,700 acres
- Carpenter Road fire still growing
- Rain helps crews battle Ferry County fires
- Trudi Inslee visits fire areas today
- Public meeting about fires is today in Nespelem
- Crews gaining ground on Colville Complex
- Goodell Fire burning along highway
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge