Wednesday, January 1, 2014
REPUBLIC REPUBLIC – Republic Junior High School has named first quarter honor roll students.
High honors, 3.5-4.0
Eighth-graders — Makenzie Hill, Noelle Johnston, Perry Walling, Richard Walling.
Seventh-graders — Ian Hamrick, Megan Helms, Marissa Hines, Megan Marshall, Angelina Newman, Joleen Nush, Aleah Rydell.
Eighth-graders — Emma Blickenstaff, Tiffany Byington, Brittany Johnson, Destiny Meneley, Elizabeth Reeves, Carlie Rittel, Cassie Walling.
Seventh-graders - Michael Brown, Odeal Edwards, Tandice Fletcher, Mason Harmon, Elizabeth Hill, Mackenzie Hutton, Jacob Schreier, Morgan Severns.
Curlew School honor students
CURLEW – Curlew has released its first quarter honor roll.
Students have to earn a grade point average of 3.0 or higher to be listed.
Seniors – Cole Chamberlin, Talia Donihue, Kolten Fanning, Gustavo Ferrari, Alyssa Goree, William Knutz, Natalie Miller, Molly Reynolds, Olivia Volluz and Kaylee Wahlstrom.
Juniors – Hannah Bushnell, Carley Cooper, Michael Cooper, Haleigh Gibson, Lindsey Gibson, Coby Grumbach, Hannah Halbach, Jerad Hastings, Natasha McIrvin and Wyatt Walker.
Sophomores – Nathan Agent, Gunner Brown, Kammy Donihue, Jessica Eberly, Kyle Engebretson, Sean Gillen, Jaimee Keenan, Kieran Poore and Daniel Tresham.
Freshmen – Bethany Boyce, Liam Chamberlin, Stormy Duncan, Caroline Elmes, Echo Haddenham, Michael Mumford, Anthony Prichard and Troy Romig.
Eighth-graders – Shelby Ahlson, MeganJoe Beedle, Isabelle Bushnell, Justin Hanks, Sydni Jess, Brittney Mycoff and Truman Spooner.
Seventh-graders – Kayla Engen, Allena Goree, Tyler Haddenham, Gunnar Hilderbrandt, Emmett Kjolseth, Jakob Pyeatt, Nicole Ringstad and Amara Wentz.
More like this story
- Business Council Chairman Boyd has died
- Do-it-yourself fireworks show in limbo
- Small fires, smoke checks reported
- Colville Tribal election returns too close to call
- Okanogan County ATV ordinance ruled invalid
- New wolf pack confirmed in Ferry County
- Safe 'n' Sane fireworks allowed in part of Omak
- 800 (2016-259 June 15, 22) Superior Court Clerk is requesting proposals
- 800 (2016-262 June 22) Notice of Primary Election
- 800 (2016-266 June 15, 22, 29, July 6, 13, 20) SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON,
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge