Wednesday, January 1, 2014
REPUBLIC REPUBLIC – Republic Junior High School has named first quarter honor roll students.
High honors, 3.5-4.0
Eighth-graders — Makenzie Hill, Noelle Johnston, Perry Walling, Richard Walling.
Seventh-graders — Ian Hamrick, Megan Helms, Marissa Hines, Megan Marshall, Angelina Newman, Joleen Nush, Aleah Rydell.
Eighth-graders — Emma Blickenstaff, Tiffany Byington, Brittany Johnson, Destiny Meneley, Elizabeth Reeves, Carlie Rittel, Cassie Walling.
Seventh-graders - Michael Brown, Odeal Edwards, Tandice Fletcher, Mason Harmon, Elizabeth Hill, Mackenzie Hutton, Jacob Schreier, Morgan Severns.
Curlew School honor students
CURLEW – Curlew has released its first quarter honor roll.
Students have to earn a grade point average of 3.0 or higher to be listed.
Seniors – Cole Chamberlin, Talia Donihue, Kolten Fanning, Gustavo Ferrari, Alyssa Goree, William Knutz, Natalie Miller, Molly Reynolds, Olivia Volluz and Kaylee Wahlstrom.
Juniors – Hannah Bushnell, Carley Cooper, Michael Cooper, Haleigh Gibson, Lindsey Gibson, Coby Grumbach, Hannah Halbach, Jerad Hastings, Natasha McIrvin and Wyatt Walker.
Sophomores – Nathan Agent, Gunner Brown, Kammy Donihue, Jessica Eberly, Kyle Engebretson, Sean Gillen, Jaimee Keenan, Kieran Poore and Daniel Tresham.
Freshmen – Bethany Boyce, Liam Chamberlin, Stormy Duncan, Caroline Elmes, Echo Haddenham, Michael Mumford, Anthony Prichard and Troy Romig.
Eighth-graders – Shelby Ahlson, MeganJoe Beedle, Isabelle Bushnell, Justin Hanks, Sydni Jess, Brittney Mycoff and Truman Spooner.
Seventh-graders – Kayla Engen, Allena Goree, Tyler Haddenham, Gunnar Hilderbrandt, Emmett Kjolseth, Jakob Pyeatt, Nicole Ringstad and Amara Wentz.
More like this story
- 820 (2016-368 Sept. 14, 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12, 19) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT
- 820 (2016-372 Sept. 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12) IN THE TRIBAL COURT OF THE CONFEDERATED TRIBES OF THE
- 820 (2016-373 Sept. 21, 28) Town of Conconully Call for Bids
- 820 (2016-376 Sept. 28, Oct. 5) NOTICE OF HEARING
- 820 (2016-381 Sept. 28) PUBLIC NOTICE
- 820 (2016-382 Sept. 28) PUBLIC NOTICE
- 820 (2016-386 Sept. 28, Oct. 5, 12) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON COUNTY OF CHELAN
- 800 (2016-377 Sept. 28) Notice of General Election Okanogan County, State of Washington
- 810 (2016-371 Sept. 28) STREET CLOSURE
- 810 (2016-378 Sept. 28) CITY OF OKANOGAN
Chronicle News Broadcast for Sept. 28, 2016
A Ferry County woman claims a wolf attacked her small dog, a motorhome catches fire on Highway 97, a ground breaking ceremony is planned for an Omak Stampede Museum, a look at your weekend weather, and weekly sports repor Enlarge