Wednesday, January 1, 2014
(2014-012 Jan. 1)
Johnson Creek Water Users Association, SEPA 2013-10
Threshold SEPA Determination
Perpetuate operation of the water system for Johnson Creek Water Users Association. Objectives include construction of a new groundwater source, drill up to 3 new wells, install new infrastructure (source meter, water lines, electrical lines, controls, lighting, valves, fittings, etc.), construct a new pump house, interconnect new distribution system with the existing system, secure new easements, and various other activities associated with this project. The site is located on property owned by Jeremi & Laura Judd approximately 1/2 mile south and east of the Riverside Cutoff Road. The physical address is 256C Riverside Cutoff Road and the tax parcel is 3426034008. Comments must be submitted in writing to the Okanogan County Office of Planning & Development, 123 5th Ave N Ste. 130, Okanogan, WA 98840, no later than January 15, 2014. Failure to comment by the due date above shall be determined to deny a party standing to appeal the final determination. Information is available at the Office of Planning and Development. Direct questions and comments to: Ben Rough, Senior Planner, Okanogan County Office of Planning & Development, 123 5th Ave. N, Suite 130, Okanogan, WA 98840, (509) 422-7122.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2014-044 Jan. 22) Johnson Creek Water Users Association, SEPA 2013-10 Final SEPA Determination
- (2014-149 March 12) Trailslide PD 2012-1 Amended Application and Threshold SEPA Determination
- (2014-029 Jan. 8) Notice of Threshold SEPA Determination Loup Loup Bridge, SEPA 2013-11
- 800- (2013-552 Oct. 23) Notice of Threshold SEPA Determination
- 800 (2015-148 March 25) Old Pinkhouse LPA 2015-3 Application & Threshold SEPA Determination
- 810 (2015-472 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) City of Omak
- 810 (2015-562 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) INVITATION TO BID
- 810 (2015-613 Nov. 18, 25) At the regular council meeting of November 10, 2015
- 810 (2015-626 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) Notice is hereby given that the Town of Riverside, Washington
- 810 (2015-627 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) A public meeting for the 2016 Budget
- 810 (2015-628 Nov. 25) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
- 810 (2015-629 Nov. 25) CITY OF OKANOGAN NOTICE OF STREET CLOSURE NOTICE
- 810 (2015-630 Nov. 25) SUMMARY OF RESOLUTION No. 39-2015 OF THE City of Omak, Washington.
- 810 (2015-632 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 820 (2015-612 Nov. 18, 25, Dec. 2) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON