Wednesday, January 1, 2014
(2014-008 Jan. 1)
SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 854
of the City of
On the 11h day of December, 2013 the City Council of the City of Brewster, Washington, passed Ordinance No.854. A summary of the content of said ordinance, consisting of the title, provides as follows: AN ORDINANCE OF THE CITY OF BREWSTER, WASHINGTON AMENDING ORDINANCE NO. 852 THE CITY’S 2013 ADOPTED BUDGET ORDINANCE AND APPROVING THIS TITLE AS A SUMMARY OF THE ORDINANCE
The full text of this Ordinance will be mailed upon request.
DATED this 11th day of December 2013.
published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2014-007 Jan. 1) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 853 of the City of Brewster, Washington
- (2013-635 Nov. 27) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 852 of the City of Brewster, Washington
- 810 (2014-686 DEC. 31) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 865
- (2014-173 March 26) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 856 of the City of Brewester, Washington
- 810 (2015-680 Dec. 23) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 872
- Burn ban extended for Methow Valley
- Last-minute Giving Tree donations sought
- Additional donations sought for Christmas baskets
- New NVH commissioners sworn in
- Local fans wait for 'The Last Jedi'
- Healthplanfinder sign up deadline looms
- Omak football fundraiser fruit arrives, pick up is now
- U.S. Navy sends apology letter to school
- Boys' basketball: Okanogan comes from behind to top Omak, 62-53
- Girls' basketball: Omak hangs on for 40-37 win over Okanogan