Wednesday, January 1, 2014
(2014-008 Jan. 1)
SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 854
of the City of
On the 11h day of December, 2013 the City Council of the City of Brewster, Washington, passed Ordinance No.854. A summary of the content of said ordinance, consisting of the title, provides as follows: AN ORDINANCE OF THE CITY OF BREWSTER, WASHINGTON AMENDING ORDINANCE NO. 852 THE CITY’S 2013 ADOPTED BUDGET ORDINANCE AND APPROVING THIS TITLE AS A SUMMARY OF THE ORDINANCE
The full text of this Ordinance will be mailed upon request.
DATED this 11th day of December 2013.
published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2014-007 Jan. 1) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 853 of the City of Brewster, Washington
- (2013-635 Nov. 27) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 852 of the City of Brewster, Washington
- 810 (2014-686 DEC. 31) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 865
- (2014-173 March 26) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 856 of the City of Brewester, Washington
- 810 (2015-680 Dec. 23) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 872
- Robbery suspect scheduled to enter plea
- Hearing planned on Pateros budget matters
- Omak plans fall cleanup day
- Wicks named to artist in residence spot
- Cameron Lake Road rebuilding project planned
- Ferry County hospital leaders plan budget hearing
- Diabetes support group meets in Tonasket
- North Valley Hospital Foundation plans meeting
- CORRECTION: Orchestra-chorus concert is Saturday, Oct. 21
- Driver injured in Mazama crash