Originally published January 1, 2014 at 12:00a.m., updated January 22, 2014 at 12:00a.m.
(2014-003 Jan. 1, 8, 15 & 22)
NOTICE OF REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS
January 1, 2014
Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare (OBHC) is issuing a Request for Qualifications inviting interested applicants capable of providing employment services or adult day services to individuals residing within Okanogan County with developmental disabilities to apply.
If you are interested in applying, please contact Josie Bent at 509-826-8409 for an application.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- 820 (2016-077 Feb. 24) NOTICE OF REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS February 18, 2016
- 2014-041 Jan. 22) Notice Request for Qualifications for Engineering/Architectural Services
- (2014-037 Jan. 15) Notice Requests for Qualifications for Engineering/Architectural Services
- (2014-005 Jan. 1, 8 & 15) PUBLIC NOTICE NOTICE OF APPLICATION AND REQUEST FOR COMMENTS ON SHORELINE MANAGEMENT SUBSTANTIAL DEVELOPMENT PERMIT and SHORELINE MANAGEMENT CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT
- (2013-678 Dec. 25) LEGAL NOTICE
- Woodcutting accident causes Ferry County power outage
- Officials suspend pursuit on Profanity Peak wolves
- Work slated to begin soon on Omak DNR fire base
- New business to occupy former Hughes store in Oroville
- 810 (2016-414 Oct. 19, 26) CITY OF OKANOGAN 2017 FINAL BUDGET PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
- 810 (2016-419 Oct. 26, Nov. 2) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 810 (2016-422 Oct. 26) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- 810 (2016-423 Oct. 26) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- 810 (2016-424 Oct. 26) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- 820 (2016-390 Oct. 5, 12, 19, 26, Nov. 2, 9) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge