Originally published January 1, 2014 at 12:00a.m., updated January 22, 2014 at 12:00a.m.
(2014-003 Jan. 1, 8, 15 & 22)
NOTICE OF REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS
January 1, 2014
Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare (OBHC) is issuing a Request for Qualifications inviting interested applicants capable of providing employment services or adult day services to individuals residing within Okanogan County with developmental disabilities to apply.
If you are interested in applying, please contact Josie Bent at 509-826-8409 for an application.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- 820 (2016-077 Feb. 24) NOTICE OF REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS February 18, 2016
- 2014-041 Jan. 22) Notice Request for Qualifications for Engineering/Architectural Services
- (2014-037 Jan. 15) Notice Requests for Qualifications for Engineering/Architectural Services
- (2014-005 Jan. 1, 8 & 15) PUBLIC NOTICE NOTICE OF APPLICATION AND REQUEST FOR COMMENTS ON SHORELINE MANAGEMENT SUBSTANTIAL DEVELOPMENT PERMIT and SHORELINE MANAGEMENT CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT
- (2013-678 Dec. 25) LEGAL NOTICE
- Football scores: Three teams stay undefeated
- DNR dropping fire danger rating in Ferry County
- Three of five bears in tree relocated
- PUD sued over new power line
- Suspect charged in Knowlton’s death
- ‘Flash Float’ raises river access awareness
- Bail remains at $750,000 for shooting suspect
- 810 (2016-374 Sept. 21) CITY OF OMAK REQUEST FOR 2017 HOTEL/MOTEL TAX FUNDS
- 820 (2016-368 Sept. 14, 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12, 19) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT
- 820 (2016-372 Sept. 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12) IN THE TRIBAL COURT OF THE CONFEDERATED TRIBES OF THE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Sept. 21, 2016
Five bears reported in Omak tree, flash mob takes to the Okanogan River, suspect charged with vehicular homicide, and weekly football scores. Enlarge