Originally published January 1, 2014 at 12:00a.m., updated January 22, 2014 at 12:00a.m.
(2014-003 Jan. 1, 8, 15 & 22)
NOTICE OF REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS
January 1, 2014
Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare (OBHC) is issuing a Request for Qualifications inviting interested applicants capable of providing employment services or adult day services to individuals residing within Okanogan County with developmental disabilities to apply.
If you are interested in applying, please contact Josie Bent at 509-826-8409 for an application.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- 2014-041 Jan. 22) Notice Request for Qualifications for Engineering/Architectural Services
- (2014-037 Jan. 15) Notice Requests for Qualifications for Engineering/Architectural Services
- (2014-005 Jan. 1, 8 & 15) PUBLIC NOTICE NOTICE OF APPLICATION AND REQUEST FOR COMMENTS ON SHORELINE MANAGEMENT SUBSTANTIAL DEVELOPMENT PERMIT and SHORELINE MANAGEMENT CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT
- (2013-678 Dec. 25) LEGAL NOTICE
- (2014-009 Jan. 1) Colville Indian Housing Authority (CIHA) REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RFP) To perform work at two homes on the Colville Indian Reservation in Nespelem and Inchelium.
- Dance hall era
- Conconully Lake Resort closes
- County considers health board’s future
- High school football scores
- High winds expected Friday, Saturday
- Manson cancels football game with Okanogan
- Feed raises $5,500 for injured player
- Coachmasters claim drag racing title
- Escamilla runs to top freshman time
- Brewster, Okanogan gain league wins
State Department of Fish and Wildlife Sgt. Dan Christensen recorded this video of the release of a mama bear and her three cubs Friday, Sept. 11, 2015. The bears were captured in a tree at Esther Bricques Winery near Ellisforde. The original video was much longer. We've edited out several minutes of footage between the cubs leaving the first trap and the mama and cub leaving the second trap. Enlarge