Originally published January 1, 2014 at 12:00a.m., updated January 22, 2014 at 12:00a.m.
(2014-003 Jan. 1, 8, 15 & 22)
NOTICE OF REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS
January 1, 2014
Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare (OBHC) is issuing a Request for Qualifications inviting interested applicants capable of providing employment services or adult day services to individuals residing within Okanogan County with developmental disabilities to apply.
If you are interested in applying, please contact Josie Bent at 509-826-8409 for an application.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- 820 (2016-077 Feb. 24) NOTICE OF REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS February 18, 2016
- 2014-041 Jan. 22) Notice Request for Qualifications for Engineering/Architectural Services
- (2014-037 Jan. 15) Notice Requests for Qualifications for Engineering/Architectural Services
- (2014-005 Jan. 1, 8 & 15) PUBLIC NOTICE NOTICE OF APPLICATION AND REQUEST FOR COMMENTS ON SHORELINE MANAGEMENT SUBSTANTIAL DEVELOPMENT PERMIT and SHORELINE MANAGEMENT CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT
- 810 (2017-305 Nov. 8) CITY OF OKANOGAN REQUEST FOR STATEMENTS OF QUALIFICATIONS: ENGINEERING SERVICES
- Okanogan names superintendent finalists
- Okanogan Farm Lights Festival set for Nov. 29
- Methow Conservancy plans annual party, film showing
- Science teacher wins conservation award
- Santa arrives in Conconully on Dec. 2
- Rosco bags big moose
- Cates, Jessee named MVPs in Caribou Trail League football
- Knights intercept Dawgs' stay in state playoffs
- Brewster soccer returns with third-place state 1B/2B trophy
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Willis twins shine in soccer