Thursday, February 27, 2014
TONASKET Ruth Moody will perform at 7 p.m. Saturday at the Community Cultural Center, 411 S. Western Ave.
Moody, is a singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist, and a founding member of the Wailin’ Jennys. She has performed all over the world, made several albums, received five Juno Award nominations and appeared more than a dozen times on public radio’s “A Prairie Home Companion.”
A touring band will accompany her.
Dinner will be served from 5:30-6:30 p.m. in the center’s dining room for a fee.
Admission will be charged to the concert.
Other performers scheduled this spring at the center include Ian McFeron on March 21 and Laura Love on May 3.
More like this story
- Santa Claus plans stop in Conconully
- Malott Grange plans Santa party
- Oroville tree lighting set tomorrow
- Shoppers have choice of several bazaars
- Tonasket gears up for Winterfest
- Mid-Valley Hospital CEO search begins
- Get Lit celebration planned tonight
- Rallying for love, showing support
- Fire guts North Country Pub
- 810 (2016-425 Nov. 30) STREET CLOSURE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge