Thursday, February 27, 2014
TONASKET Ruth Moody will perform at 7 p.m. Saturday at the Community Cultural Center, 411 S. Western Ave.
Moody, is a singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist, and a founding member of the Wailin’ Jennys. She has performed all over the world, made several albums, received five Juno Award nominations and appeared more than a dozen times on public radio’s “A Prairie Home Companion.”
A touring band will accompany her.
Dinner will be served from 5:30-6:30 p.m. in the center’s dining room for a fee.
Admission will be charged to the concert.
Other performers scheduled this spring at the center include Ian McFeron on March 21 and Laura Love on May 3.
More like this story
- Wenatchee bass team finishes first at Pateros
- Color big hit at this year's Pateros Color Run
- Lots of 3-on-3 hoops at Pateros Jamboree
- Rail trail promotional video released
- Truck, tractor pull set for Saturday
- Suicide Race qualifying starts Friday
- Farmers Insurance senior softball team churns out third
- Gary Lewis inducted into Wenatchee's Senior Softball Hall of Fame
- Killer Whales top Bearcudas at swim meet
- Whales swamp Bullfrogs at swim meet