Thursday, February 27, 2014
TONASKET Ruth Moody will perform at 7 p.m. Saturday at the Community Cultural Center, 411 S. Western Ave.
Moody, is a singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist, and a founding member of the Wailin’ Jennys. She has performed all over the world, made several albums, received five Juno Award nominations and appeared more than a dozen times on public radio’s “A Prairie Home Companion.”
A touring band will accompany her.
Dinner will be served from 5:30-6:30 p.m. in the center’s dining room for a fee.
Admission will be charged to the concert.
Other performers scheduled this spring at the center include Ian McFeron on March 21 and Laura Love on May 3.
More like this story
- Fire destroys historic house
- Football scores: Three teams stay undefeated
- DNR dropping fire danger rating in Ferry County
- Three of five bears in tree relocated
- PUD sued over new power line
- Suspect charged in Knowlton’s death
- ‘Flash Float’ raises river access awareness
- Bail remains at $750,000 for shooting suspect
- 810 (2016-374 Sept. 21) CITY OF OMAK REQUEST FOR 2017 HOTEL/MOTEL TAX FUNDS
- 820 (2016-368 Sept. 14, 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12, 19) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT
Chronicle News Broadcast for Sept. 21, 2016
Five bears reported in Omak tree, flash mob takes to the Okanogan River, suspect charged with vehicular homicide, and weekly football scores. Enlarge