Thursday, February 27, 2014
TONASKET Ruth Moody will perform at 7 p.m. Saturday at the Community Cultural Center, 411 S. Western Ave.
Moody, is a singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist, and a founding member of the Wailin’ Jennys. She has performed all over the world, made several albums, received five Juno Award nominations and appeared more than a dozen times on public radio’s “A Prairie Home Companion.”
A touring band will accompany her.
Dinner will be served from 5:30-6:30 p.m. in the center’s dining room for a fee.
Admission will be charged to the concert.
Other performers scheduled this spring at the center include Ian McFeron on March 21 and Laura Love on May 3.
More like this story
- Merc welcomes author Armstrong
- Community engagement is Methow fair’s theme
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Start them young
- Training exercise planned
- Delayed opener predicted for North Cascades Highway
- Games must go on
- UW students spend break working with youngsters
- Gas prices remain stable; price increases expected
- Growers meet with lawmakers
- Breakfast bill gets Steele amendments