Thursday, February 27, 2014
TONASKET Ruth Moody will perform at 7 p.m. Saturday at the Community Cultural Center, 411 S. Western Ave.
Moody, is a singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist, and a founding member of the Wailin’ Jennys. She has performed all over the world, made several albums, received five Juno Award nominations and appeared more than a dozen times on public radio’s “A Prairie Home Companion.”
A touring band will accompany her.
Dinner will be served from 5:30-6:30 p.m. in the center’s dining room for a fee.
Admission will be charged to the concert.
Other performers scheduled this spring at the center include Ian McFeron on March 21 and Laura Love on May 3.
More like this story
- Volkssport event planned in Winthrop
- Electrical outage lead to early dismissal in Bridgeport
- Tribe seeks information on missing teen
- Lake Roosevelt kicks off homecoming season next week
- BOWLING: Ludeman rolls 711 series at Valley Lanes
- WDFW plans to conduct controlled burns on two wildlife areas if conditions allow
- OK Friendly Car Club to meet Oct. 1 for cars, coffee
- Ride a horse across the Loup on Sept. 30
- Outlaw Motorsports puts on truck races Saturday
- Autumn Leaf Run returns for 16th year