Thursday, February 27, 2014
BONAPARTE LAKE An earlier story about fundraising efforts to help a local couple whose home was destroyed by fire incorrectly identified the bank where an account has been set up to help them.
The account is a U.S. Bank, 409 Whitcomb Ave.
Halla Fuhrman and Joe Dunkin lost their apartment, belongings and lab mix dog, Ruger, in the blaze that destroyed three buildings at Bonaparte Lake Resort northwest of Wauconda last Friday. Her parents, Heather and Eric Cruz, and grandparents, Dave and Sandy Anderson, own the resort.
The fire was reported at 10:33 a.m., and apparently started in a wood stove, Heather Cruz said.
Cruz said her daughter and son-in-law were left with just the clothes they were wearing, so any help is appreciated. They’re looking for a place to rent.
In addition to the bank account, a page created on gofundme.com to help Fuhrman and Dunkin.
More like this story
- Tonasket basketball coach reinstated
- Mumps case reported in Okanogan County
- 820 (2017-011 Jan. 18, 25, Feb. 1, 8, 15, 22) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF
- 820 (2017-013 Jan. 18, 25, Feb. 01, 8, 15, 22) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF
- 820 (2017-021 Jan. 25, Feb. 01, 08, 15, 22, March 01) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR
- 820 (2017-035 Feb. 15, 22) ADVERTISEMENT FOR BID TOWN OF TWISP - PUBLIC WORKS SHOP
- 820 (2017-039 Feb. 15, 22) Notice is hereby given that WDFW of Olympia WA filed an application
- 820 (2017-040 Feb. 22, March 1, 8) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON
- 820 (2017-041 Feb. 22, March 1) BOARD MEMBER NEEDED!
- 820 (2017-042 Feb. 22) MEETING NOTICE