Originally published February 26, 2014 at 12:00a.m., updated March 5, 2014 at 12:00a.m.
(2014-126 Feb. 26 & March 5)
OCNWCB, 509-422-7165, email@example.com is amending coverage under the NPDES Waste Discharge General Permit for aquatic plant and algae management. The proposed coverage applies to Osoyoos Lake. The lake may be treated to control aquatic plants and algae. The chemicals planned for use are: 2, 4-D, Diquat dibromide, Endothall, Fluridone, Glyphosate, Imazapyr, or Triclopyr. Any person desiring to present their views to the Dept of Ecology regarding this application must do so in writing within 30 days of the last date of publication of this notice. Comments must be submitted to the Dept of Ecology. Any person interested in the Departments action on the application may notify the Department of their interest within 30 days of the last date of publication of this notice. Submit comments to:
Department of Ecology
Olympia, WA 98504-7600
Attn: Water Quality Program, Aquatic Pesticide Permit Manager
Telephone: 360-407-6283 The chemicals planned for use have irrigation water restrictions for up to 3 days. Persons with legal water rights should contact the applicator if this coverage will result in a restriction of these rights. Permittees are required to provide an alternative water supply during treatment. Copies of the application are available by contacting the Aquatic Pesticide Permit Manager.
Published by Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- 50 years ago: Riverside may get new bridge
- 820 (2017-071 March 29, April 5) STATE OF WASHINGTON DEPARTMENT OF ECOLOGY UNION GAP
- Board votes not to renew Landdeck's coaching contract
- North Valley Hospital begins administrator search
- 83 year-old woman with Alzheimer’s reported missing
- 820 (2017-057 March 8, 15, 22, 29, April 5, 12) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR
- 820 (2017-067 March 22, 29, April 5) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON
- 820 (2017-068 March 29, April 19) NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE PURSUANT TO RCW CHAPTER 61.24
- 820 (2017-069 March 29) INVITATION TO BID
- 820 (2017-070 March 29, April 5) STATE OF WASHINGTON DEPARTMENT OF ECOLOGY UNION GAP