Originally published February 26, 2014 at 12:00a.m., updated March 5, 2014 at 12:00a.m.
(2014-126 Feb. 26 & March 5)
OCNWCB, 509-422-7165, firstname.lastname@example.org is amending coverage under the NPDES Waste Discharge General Permit for aquatic plant and algae management. The proposed coverage applies to Osoyoos Lake. The lake may be treated to control aquatic plants and algae. The chemicals planned for use are: 2, 4-D, Diquat dibromide, Endothall, Fluridone, Glyphosate, Imazapyr, or Triclopyr. Any person desiring to present their views to the Dept of Ecology regarding this application must do so in writing within 30 days of the last date of publication of this notice. Comments must be submitted to the Dept of Ecology. Any person interested in the Departments action on the application may notify the Department of their interest within 30 days of the last date of publication of this notice. Submit comments to:
Department of Ecology
Olympia, WA 98504-7600
Attn: Water Quality Program, Aquatic Pesticide Permit Manager
Telephone: 360-407-6283 The chemicals planned for use have irrigation water restrictions for up to 3 days. Persons with legal water rights should contact the applicator if this coverage will result in a restriction of these rights. Permittees are required to provide an alternative water supply during treatment. Copies of the application are available by contacting the Aquatic Pesticide Permit Manager.
Published by Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2013-628 Dec. 4 & 11) Public Notice Okanogan County Dept. of Public Works
- 820 (2017-074 April 5, 12) The Okanogan County Noxious Weed Control Board,
- 820 (2017-074 April 5, 12) The Okanogan County Noxious Weed Control Board, 149 3rd N., Room 102,
- 820 (2015-019 Jan. 21, 28) LEGAL NOTICE
- (2014-108 Feb. 19) Arnold Holand SP 2014-1 Modified Application
- Breakfast After the Bell bill draws mixed reactions
- Appeals court lets Omak man's convictions stand
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Time to save our groups, organizations
- Girls' basketball: Soap Lake pulls away from Pateros
- Boys' basketball: Omak takes half-game lead in CTL
- Free Hok ski festival planned for Sitzmark
- Former Tonasket man convicted of rape, molestation
- 'Opening soon': Red Rooster Grill could come to Omak
- Raising hope, money for Yahir Corona
- Marchbank elected to lead Methow Valley board