Wednesday, February 26, 2014
(2014-125 Feb. 26)
SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 855
of the City of Brewster, Washington
On the 18th day of February, 2014, the City Council of the City of Brewster, Washington, passed Ordinance No. 855. A summary of the content of said ordinance, consisting of the title, provides as follows:
AN ORDINANCE OF THE CITY OF BREWSTER, WASHINGTON, PROVIDING FOR THE SUBMISSION TO THE QUALIFIED ELECTORS OF THE CITY AT A SPECIAL ELECTION TO BE HELD WITHIN THE CITY ON THE 12TH DAY OF APRIL, 2014, A PROPOSITION AUTHORIZING AN EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES LEVY IN THE AMOUNT EQUAL TO FORTY-SEVEN CENTS OR LESS PER THOUSAND DOLLARS OF THE ASSESSED VALUE OF PROPERTY WITHIN THE CITY FOR SIX CONSECUTIVE YEARS COMMENCING 2015, FOR THE PROVISION OF EMERGENCY MEDICAL CARE AND SERVICES, SAID PROPOSITION BEING CONTINGENT UPON APPROVAL OF SIMILAR LEVIES BY THE OKANOGAN DOUGLAS COUNTY FIRE PROTECTION DISTRICT #15 AND THE CITY OF PATEROS AND UPON ENTERING INTO AN INTERLOCAL AGREEMENT ON TERMS SATISFACTORY TO THE CITY OF BREWSTER, WITH OKANOGAN DOUGLAS COUNTY FIRE PROTECTION DISTRICT #15 REGARDING EMERGENCY CARE AND SERVICES PROPOSED TO BE PROVIDED TO THE CITY AND THE SHARING OF REVENUE DERIVED FROM THE EMERGENCY MEDICAL CARE AND SERVICES LEVY; CONTAINING A SEVERABILITY CLAUSE; AND SETTING AN EFFECTIVE DATE.
The full text of this Ordinance will be mailed upon request.
DATED this 18th day of February, 2014.
CITY CLERK MISTY RUIZ
Pulbished by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle
More like this story
- (2014-173 March 26) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 856 of the City of Brewester, Washington
- (2014-008 Jan. 1) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 854 of the City of Brewster, Washington
- (2014-118 Feb. 26) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- (2014-115 Feb. 26) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- (2014-117 Feb. 26) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- Week 8: Friday night football scores
- Candidates share opinions in Okanogan
- Fire damages Omak house
- County faces $87,000 bill for Rabidou lawsuit
- Where is the election funding coming from?
- No steelhead season this winter
- Debate team host carnival tonight
- Power outage planned in Tonasket-area tonight
- Snowfall expected along North Cascade Highway
- 810 (2016-410 Oct. 19) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 877
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge