Originally published February 26, 2014 at 12:00a.m., updated March 5, 2014 at 12:00a.m.
(2014-111 Feb. 26 & March 5)
SMALL WORKS ROSTER
As authorized under RCW 39.04.115, the Public Utility District No. 1 of Okanogan County is seeking licensed contractors who desire to be placed on the Small Works Roster for the performing of work directed by the District that is estimated to cost less than $300,000. Public Utility District No. 1 of Okanogan County is an equal opportunity employer and seeks participation from minority, women owned and veteran owned firms.
Small Works Roster application forms may be requested from the District offices at 1331 Second Avenue North, Okanogan, WA, or by mail at PO Box 912, Okanogan, WA 98840, or on the District’s website at www.okanoganpud.org selecting the “Contact Us” tab, “Bidding Opportunities” and then “Small Works Roster Application”.
Published by Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- 820 (2015-080 Feb. 18, 25) SMALL WORKS ROSTER
- (2014-112 Feb. 26 Mar. 5) NOTICE OF VENDOR LISTS
- (2014-158 March 19 & 26) LEGAL NOTICE Ferry Okanogan Fire Protection District #13 is no accepting applications for suppliers
- 820 Other legal Advertising - June 4, 2014
- (2014-084 Feb 12 & 19) CALL FOR BIDS NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Public Utility District No. 1 of Okanogan County
- Dance hall era
- Conconully Lake Resort closes
- County considers health board’s future
- High school football scores
- High winds expected Friday, Saturday
- Manson cancels football game with Okanogan
- Feed raises $5,500 for injured player
- Coachmasters claim drag racing title
- Escamilla runs to top freshman time
- Brewster, Okanogan gain league wins
State Department of Fish and Wildlife Sgt. Dan Christensen recorded this video of the release of a mama bear and her three cubs Friday, Sept. 11, 2015. The bears were captured in a tree at Esther Bricques Winery near Ellisforde. The original video was much longer. We've edited out several minutes of footage between the cubs leaving the first trap and the mama and cub leaving the second trap. Enlarge