Originally published February 26, 2014 at 12:00a.m., updated March 5, 2014 at 12:00a.m.
(2014-111 Feb. 26 & March 5)
SMALL WORKS ROSTER
As authorized under RCW 39.04.115, the Public Utility District No. 1 of Okanogan County is seeking licensed contractors who desire to be placed on the Small Works Roster for the performing of work directed by the District that is estimated to cost less than $300,000. Public Utility District No. 1 of Okanogan County is an equal opportunity employer and seeks participation from minority, women owned and veteran owned firms.
Small Works Roster application forms may be requested from the District offices at 1331 Second Avenue North, Okanogan, WA, or by mail at PO Box 912, Okanogan, WA 98840, or on the District’s website at www.okanoganpud.org selecting the “Contact Us” tab, “Bidding Opportunities” and then “Small Works Roster Application”.
Published by Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- School seeks veteran photos
- BBB warns of fake online Seahawks store
- 3,895 pounds of chicken, pork bologna recalled
- New October rainfall records set
- Lester sentenced for child rape, molestation
- Woodcutting accident causes Ferry County power outage
- Officials suspend pursuit on Profanity Peak wolves
- Work slated to begin soon on Omak DNR fire base
- New business to occupy former Hughes store in Oroville
- 810 (2016-414 Oct. 19, 26) CITY OF OKANOGAN 2017 FINAL BUDGET PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge