Originally published February 26, 2014 at 12:00a.m., updated March 5, 2014 at 12:00a.m.
(2014-111 Feb. 26 & March 5)
SMALL WORKS ROSTER
As authorized under RCW 39.04.115, the Public Utility District No. 1 of Okanogan County is seeking licensed contractors who desire to be placed on the Small Works Roster for the performing of work directed by the District that is estimated to cost less than $300,000. Public Utility District No. 1 of Okanogan County is an equal opportunity employer and seeks participation from minority, women owned and veteran owned firms.
Small Works Roster application forms may be requested from the District offices at 1331 Second Avenue North, Okanogan, WA, or by mail at PO Box 912, Okanogan, WA 98840, or on the District’s website at www.okanoganpud.org selecting the “Contact Us” tab, “Bidding Opportunities” and then “Small Works Roster Application”.
Published by Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- Fire destroys historic house
- Football scores: Three teams stay undefeated
- DNR dropping fire danger rating in Ferry County
- Three of five bears in tree relocated
- PUD sued over new power line
- Suspect charged in Knowlton’s death
- ‘Flash Float’ raises river access awareness
- Bail remains at $750,000 for shooting suspect
- 810 (2016-374 Sept. 21) CITY OF OMAK REQUEST FOR 2017 HOTEL/MOTEL TAX FUNDS
- 820 (2016-368 Sept. 14, 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12, 19) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT
Chronicle News Broadcast for Sept. 21, 2016
Five bears reported in Omak tree, flash mob takes to the Okanogan River, suspect charged with vehicular homicide, and weekly football scores. Enlarge