Originally published February 26, 2014 at 12:00a.m., updated March 5, 2014 at 12:00a.m.
(2014-111 Feb. 26 & March 5)
SMALL WORKS ROSTER
As authorized under RCW 39.04.115, the Public Utility District No. 1 of Okanogan County is seeking licensed contractors who desire to be placed on the Small Works Roster for the performing of work directed by the District that is estimated to cost less than $300,000. Public Utility District No. 1 of Okanogan County is an equal opportunity employer and seeks participation from minority, women owned and veteran owned firms.
Small Works Roster application forms may be requested from the District offices at 1331 Second Avenue North, Okanogan, WA, or by mail at PO Box 912, Okanogan, WA 98840, or on the District’s website at www.okanoganpud.org selecting the “Contact Us” tab, “Bidding Opportunities” and then “Small Works Roster Application”.
Published by Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- Two injured in Wilbur crash
- Fired hatchery employees can contest terminations
- Yakima woman dies in Omak crash
- TwispWorks plans fundraiser dinner
- Snake River to open for fall Chinook salmon fishing
- September hearing anticipated for Sinixt hunting caste
- Communications tower proposed for Little Buck Mountain
- Ag department finds female gypsy moths
- First Tuesday event focuses on bluebirds
- Anglers may retain unclipped Chinook on the Entiat River starting Friday, Aug. 18