Monday, February 24, 2014
OMAK Sunshine and Crew beat Team Coffey, 81-64, on Sunday to claim the men’s basketball tournament championship at the Omak Community Center.
Blake Marchand was named the league’s Most Valuable Player, organizer Sonny Sellars said.
League All-Stars include Josue Hernandez of Brewster Heat, Luis Talavera of the Warriors, Jerry Herrera and Jason Palmer of Miller Time, Swede Albert of the Tigers, Jeremiah Riggle, Jordan Starr and Gabe Aubertin of Sunshine and Crew and Kenny Miller of Team Coffey.
More like this story
- Rotary NCW sports awards: Finalists announced
- Rotary Fish Derby: Arnold takes grand champion prize
- Museum opening Memorial Day weekend
- Lake Roosevelt to open for white sturgeon fishing
- State golf: Oroville's Jordyn Smith finishes 19th in state
- Horse racing will be at fair
- Salmon Creek closed between Spring Coulee and Danker Cut-off Road
- Keller Ferry out of service
- PUD honors employees
- 820 (2017-112 May 10, 17) ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS