Monday, February 24, 2014
OMAK Sunshine and Crew beat Team Coffey, 81-64, on Sunday to claim the men’s basketball tournament championship at the Omak Community Center.
Blake Marchand was named the league’s Most Valuable Player, organizer Sonny Sellars said.
League All-Stars include Josue Hernandez of Brewster Heat, Luis Talavera of the Warriors, Jerry Herrera and Jason Palmer of Miller Time, Swede Albert of the Tigers, Jeremiah Riggle, Jordan Starr and Gabe Aubertin of Sunshine and Crew and Kenny Miller of Team Coffey.
More like this story
- Santa Claus plans stop in Conconully
- Malott Grange plans Santa party
- Oroville tree lighting set tomorrow
- Shoppers have choice of several bazaars
- Tonasket gears up for Winterfest
- Mid-Valley Hospital CEO search begins
- Get Lit celebration planned tonight
- Rallying for love, showing support
- Fire guts North Country Pub
- 810 (2016-425 Nov. 30) STREET CLOSURE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge