Monday, February 24, 2014
OMAK Sunshine and Crew beat Team Coffey, 81-64, on Sunday to claim the men’s basketball tournament championship at the Omak Community Center.
Blake Marchand was named the league’s Most Valuable Player, organizer Sonny Sellars said.
League All-Stars include Josue Hernandez of Brewster Heat, Luis Talavera of the Warriors, Jerry Herrera and Jason Palmer of Miller Time, Swede Albert of the Tigers, Jeremiah Riggle, Jordan Starr and Gabe Aubertin of Sunshine and Crew and Kenny Miller of Team Coffey.
More like this story
- Cascade prevails in kitchen showdown
- Voters approve school levies
- Teen talent hits the stage
- District 5/6 resumes Saturday
- Omak mill operation gets a new owner
- Burn ban extended for parts of Okanogan County
- 820 2016-011 Jan. 20, Feb. 10)
- 800 (2016-012 Jan. 13, 20, 27) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN - JUVENILE
- 800 (2016-024 Jan. 20) Notice of Appeal Hearing SEPA Appeal of DNS for CUP 2015-8 Morgan Septic Lagoon
- 800 (2016-025 Jan. 20) Notice Seeking Comments regarding Juvenile Detention Options