Wednesday, February 19, 2014
OROVILLE A British Columbia resident escaped injury last week when the tractor-trailer he was driving hit a cow on U.S. Highway 97 just south of town.
Leon L. Williams, 63, was southbound at 11:45 p.m. Feb. 11 when his truck hit the cow at milepost 330. The vehicle jackknifed, blocking the road, the Washington State Patrol said.
Williams was not injured. He was wearing a seatbelt.
The vehicle was towed by Randy’s Towing of Okanogan
More like this story
- PUD hopefuls share their views at forum
- Thunderstorm rips through county
- Ready, set, Pokemon Go! Online game craze hits the Okanogan
- New curtains installed at PAC
- Officials issue hazardous weather outlook
- Former NVH employee ‘disappointed’ with district
- DNR to add fire base in Omak
- Lynx could be added to state endangered list
- Hit-and-run crash kills Brewster teacher
- Bar-S Foods Company recalls hot dogs, corn dogs
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge