Wednesday, February 19, 2014
OROVILLE A British Columbia resident escaped injury last week when the tractor-trailer he was driving hit a cow on U.S. Highway 97 just south of town.
Leon L. Williams, 63, was southbound at 11:45 p.m. Feb. 11 when his truck hit the cow at milepost 330. The vehicle jackknifed, blocking the road, the Washington State Patrol said.
Williams was not injured. He was wearing a seatbelt.
The vehicle was towed by Randy’s Towing of Okanogan
More like this story
- Manta Rays sting Bearcudas swimmers
- Area tennis players tough at USTA
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Coaches bleed school colors
- Wenatchee bass team finishes first at Pateros
- Color big hit at this year's Pateros Color Run
- Lots of 3-on-3 hoops at Pateros Jamboree
- Rail trail promotional video released
- Truck, tractor pull set for Saturday
- Suicide Race qualifying starts Friday
- Farmers Insurance senior softball team churns out third