Wednesday, February 19, 2014
OROVILLE A British Columbia resident escaped injury last week when the tractor-trailer he was driving hit a cow on U.S. Highway 97 just south of town.
Leon L. Williams, 63, was southbound at 11:45 p.m. Feb. 11 when his truck hit the cow at milepost 330. The vehicle jackknifed, blocking the road, the Washington State Patrol said.
Williams was not injured. He was wearing a seatbelt.
The vehicle was towed by Randy’s Towing of Okanogan
More like this story
- 800 (2017-265 Nov. 22, 29) City of Omak Notice of Final 2018 Budget Public Hearing Omak City Council
- 800 (2017-325 Nov. 22) CITY OF OKANOGAN STREET CLOSURE
- (2017-323 Nov. 22, 29 Dec. 6) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2017-324 Nov. 22, 29 Dec. 6) OKANGAN IRRIGATION DISTRICT NOTICE OF EQUALIZATION
- 820 (2017-326 Nov. 22) LEGAL NOTICE NEGOTIATION OF STATE LEASES WITH EXISTING LESSEES BETWEEN JANUARY AND MARCH 2018 EXPIRES: MAY 2018
- Garcia named CWL’s Player of the Year
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Love connecting math with sports
- Former hospital CEO sues for records
- Christmas at the End of the Road runs Nov. 24-25
- Winthrop council reviews draft 2018 budget