Wednesday, February 19, 2014
UNIVERSITY PLACE The Omak bowling team finished third at the state high school tournament Feb. 14-16 at Narrows Plaza Bowl.
Omak, which entered the second day in fourth place, finished with 38 points, a point behind second-place Mountlake Terrace and a half point ahead of Wenatchee.
Oak Harbor won its fourth straight state crown that included a 907-point game, Dunckel said of division I play, where the teams with the highest averages competed.
Omak had the highest game at 922. No other teams broke 900.
Vanessa VanderWeide was high average girl at 192. Her score would have made her third highest boys bowler, the coach said.
Anthony Lewis was second highest boy with a 194 average.
More like this story
- Weather brings school delays, closures
- McDonald's plans to introduce new ‘Big Mac' sizes
- Forever stamp prices increase Sunday
- More wet weather in the forecast
- Some after school activities, sports cancelled
- Storm prompts clinic cancelations
- Winter storm brings school delays, closures
- 810 (2017-009 Jan. 11, 18) REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS (RFQ) AIRPORT MASTER PLAN
- 810 (2017-012 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing
- 810 (2017-016 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing Micro Processing/Manufacturing OKA RA 16-1
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge