Wednesday, February 19, 2014
UNIVERSITY PLACE The Omak bowling team finished third at the state high school tournament Feb. 14-16 at Narrows Plaza Bowl.
Omak, which entered the second day in fourth place, finished with 38 points, a point behind second-place Mountlake Terrace and a half point ahead of Wenatchee.
Oak Harbor won its fourth straight state crown that included a 907-point game, Dunckel said of division I play, where the teams with the highest averages competed.
Omak had the highest game at 922. No other teams broke 900.
Vanessa VanderWeide was high average girl at 192. Her score would have made her third highest boys bowler, the coach said.
Anthony Lewis was second highest boy with a 194 average.
More like this story
- 820 (2016-368 Sept. 14, 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12, 19) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT
- 820 (2016-372 Sept. 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12) IN THE TRIBAL COURT OF THE CONFEDERATED TRIBES OF THE
- 820 (2016-373 Sept. 21, 28) Town of Conconully Call for Bids
- 820 (2016-376 Sept. 28, Oct. 5) NOTICE OF HEARING
- 820 (2016-381 Sept. 28) PUBLIC NOTICE
- 820 (2016-382 Sept. 28) PUBLIC NOTICE
- 820 (2016-386 Sept. 28, Oct. 5, 12) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON COUNTY OF CHELAN
- 800 (2016-377 Sept. 28) Notice of General Election Okanogan County, State of Washington
- 810 (2016-371 Sept. 28) STREET CLOSURE
- 810 (2016-378 Sept. 28) CITY OF OKANOGAN
Chronicle News Broadcast for Sept. 28, 2016
A Ferry County woman claims a wolf attacked her small dog, a motorhome catches fire on Highway 97, a ground breaking ceremony is planned for an Omak Stampede Museum, a look at your weekend weather, and weekly sports repor Enlarge