Thursday, February 13, 2014
OLYMPIA The Washington State Parks and Recreation Commission announced Tuesday a new interactive website that allows the agency to provide improved public service and information about parks and programs.
The website, found here, has undergone a seven-month redesign process with staff working with CivicPlus, a private company that specializes in government website development.
The new site has enhanced functionality, a cleaner layout and user-friendly navigation, officials said.
New website features include videos and slide shows, search and calendar of meetings and events.
More like this story
- Coulee City motorcyclist killed
- Tribe plans hemp blessing Tuesday morning
- Fire tops 30,000 acres, destroys two structures
- Two injured in Wilbur crash
- Fired hatchery employees can contest terminations
- Yakima woman dies in Omak crash
- TwispWorks plans fundraiser dinner
- Snake River to open for fall Chinook salmon fishing
- September hearing anticipated for Sinixt hunting caste
- Communications tower proposed for Little Buck Mountain