Thursday, February 13, 2014
OLYMPIA The Washington State Parks and Recreation Commission announced Tuesday a new interactive website that allows the agency to provide improved public service and information about parks and programs.
The website, found here, has undergone a seven-month redesign process with staff working with CivicPlus, a private company that specializes in government website development.
The new site has enhanced functionality, a cleaner layout and user-friendly navigation, officials said.
New website features include videos and slide shows, search and calendar of meetings and events.
More like this story
- Climber dies after fall at Goat Wall Tuesday
- Pilot escapes injury after crashing into pond
- Hazardous weather outlook issued
- 800 (2016-173 April 27, May 4) Notice of Public Hearing
- 800 (2016-185 May 4) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 800 (2016-186 May 4) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 800 (2016-187 May 4) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 800 (2016-188 May 4) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 810 (2016-182 May 4) At the regular council meeting
- 810 (2016-184 May 4) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge