Thursday, February 13, 2014
OLYMPIA The Washington State Parks and Recreation Commission announced Tuesday a new interactive website that allows the agency to provide improved public service and information about parks and programs.
The website, found here, has undergone a seven-month redesign process with staff working with CivicPlus, a private company that specializes in government website development.
The new site has enhanced functionality, a cleaner layout and user-friendly navigation, officials said.
New website features include videos and slide shows, search and calendar of meetings and events.
- Trudi Inslee visits fire areas todayWashington first lady Trudi Inslee is in Pateros today touring fire areas. She toured the Alta Lake spike camp to ...
- Public meeting about fires is today in NespelemA public meeting about the North Star and Tunk Block fires will be at 5 p.m. today at Nespelem School, ...
More like this story
- Trudi Inslee visits fire areas today
- Public meeting about fires is today in Nespelem
- Crews gaining ground on Colville Complex
- Goodell Fire burning along highway
- Crews brace for fire growth near Wellpinit
- North Cascades could reopen Sunday
- Ferry County prepares for storm
- Causes of death: Smoke, burns
- Electricity may be restored tomorrow to Omak flats
- High winds to fan Ferry County fires
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge