Thursday, February 13, 2014
OLYMPIA The Washington State Parks and Recreation Commission announced Tuesday a new interactive website that allows the agency to provide improved public service and information about parks and programs.
The website, found here, has undergone a seven-month redesign process with staff working with CivicPlus, a private company that specializes in government website development.
The new site has enhanced functionality, a cleaner layout and user-friendly navigation, officials said.
New website features include videos and slide shows, search and calendar of meetings and events.
More like this story
- Okanogan County PUD plans power outage April 6
- Tonasket public pool slated to open in June
- Crab feed is planned Saturday in Grand Coulee
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Thursday additions
- 50 years ago: Fire damages Tonasket School
- Assembly recognizes Tonasket High School athletes
- Three injured in two-vehicle crash near Colville
- Industrial hemp pilot project planned
- Pavement crack sealing under way on Highway 97
- Tonasket man accused of raping Kitsap County woman