Thursday, February 13, 2014
OLYMPIA The Washington State Parks and Recreation Commission announced Tuesday a new interactive website that allows the agency to provide improved public service and information about parks and programs.
The website, found here, has undergone a seven-month redesign process with staff working with CivicPlus, a private company that specializes in government website development.
The new site has enhanced functionality, a cleaner layout and user-friendly navigation, officials said.
New website features include videos and slide shows, search and calendar of meetings and events.
More like this story
- 810 (2016-353 Aug. 31) The Omak fire Department
- 820 (2016-354 Aug. 31) NOTICE OF APPLICATION AND ISSUANCE OF A DNS UNDER SEPA
- 820 (2016-349 Aug. 24, 31) CALL for BIDS BID No. 418-16
- 820 (2016-350 Aug. 31, Sept. 7, 14) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN
- 820 (2016-351 Aug. 31, Sept. 7) REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
- 820 (2016-352 Aug. 31, Sept. 7) Request for Proposal (RFP) and Scope of Work (SOW) Environmental
- Donations sought for Wellpinit fire victims
- Pickens North wildfire reaches 600 acres
- Crews work to line Pickens North fire
- 820 (2016-349 Aug. 24, 31) CALL for BIDS-BID No. 418-16
Live wildfire coverage
Pickens Mountain fire near Split Rock Road in Havillah. Footage filmed live on location 8/24/16 Enlarge