Wednesday, February 12, 2014
BONAPARTE LAKE Final results:
Youth: 1, Matt Wagner, Omak. 2, Sage Fuhrman, Tunk Valley
600 Stock/Improved: 1, Pat Merrett, Cle Elum. 2, Ken Selzler, Roslyn. 3, Mason Grey, Roslyn.
700 Stock/Improved: 1, Pat Merrett, Cle Elum. 2, Ken Selzler, Roslyn. 3, Cody Kurtz, Republic.
800 Stock: 1, Ryan Selzler, Roslyn. 2, Pat Merrett, Cle Elum. 3, Austin Wood, Okanogan.
800 Improved: 1, Pat Merrett, Cle Elum. 2, Ryan Selzler, Roslyn. 3, Nick Olsen, Republic.
800 Modified: 1, Ryan Selzler, Roslyn. 2, Conrad Krisik, Colville. 3, Ryan Rose, Tonasket.
900 Stock: 1, Ryan Selzler, Roslyn. 2, Oscar Selzler, Roslyn. 3, William Gohl, Republic.
900 Improved: John Koffel, Republic. 2, Darren Goetz, Okanogan. 3, Chad Andreas, Omak.
Open: 1, Darren Wise, Colville. 2, Conrad Krisik, Colville. 3, John Miller, Colville.
For complete coverage of the event, pick up a copy of today's Chronicle.
More like this story
- Fire destroys historic house
- Football scores: Three teams stay undefeated
- DNR dropping fire danger rating in Ferry County
- Three of five bears in tree relocated
- PUD sued over new power line
- Suspect charged in Knowlton’s death
- ‘Flash Float’ raises river access awareness
- Bail remains at $750,000 for shooting suspect
- 810 (2016-374 Sept. 21) CITY OF OMAK REQUEST FOR 2017 HOTEL/MOTEL TAX FUNDS
- 820 (2016-368 Sept. 14, 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12, 19) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT
Chronicle News Broadcast for Sept. 21, 2016
Five bears reported in Omak tree, flash mob takes to the Okanogan River, suspect charged with vehicular homicide, and weekly football scores. Enlarge