Tuesday, February 11, 2014
WENATCHEE Claire Wallis of the Loup Loup Alpine Ski Team just missed the podium last weekend during downhill races last weekend at Mission Ridge.
Wallis finished fifth in U16 and 14th overall. She was sixth in U16 on Saturday and 12th overall on Sunday.
The team normally competes at the Wolf Chase at the Loup Loup Ski Bowl, but low snow conditions canceled the annual event.
Ali Palm was 12th in U14 and 23rd overall on Saturday and 13th in U14 and 26th overall on Sunday.
Cailin Chandler was 13th in U14 and 24th overall on Saturday.
Others on the team include Bergen Patterson (U16) and William Jennings (U14), said Ingrid Patterson with the team.
Steve Nelson coaches the team.
More like this story
- Cooper Spur Race Team alum Jacqueline Wiles finds the podium in World Cup downhill event
- HRMS student Josh Nardone competes at U14 Western Regional Ski Championships
- Loup’s U12 skiers do well at Stevens Pass
- HR racers excel in Alaska
- Wiley, Muhonen lead Teacup Nordic in Bend race, pursue Jr. National invitation
- Weather brings school delays, closures
- McDonald's plans to introduce new ‘Big Mac' sizes
- Forever stamp prices increase Sunday
- More wet weather in the forecast
- Some after school activities, sports cancelled
- Storm prompts clinic cancelations
- Winter storm brings school delays, closures
- 810 (2017-009 Jan. 11, 18) REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS (RFQ) AIRPORT MASTER PLAN
- 810 (2017-012 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing
- 810 (2017-016 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing Micro Processing/Manufacturing OKA RA 16-1
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge