Friday, February 7, 2014
OMAK Two local men remain in the Okanogan County Jail today after being arrested on drug charges.
Jared James Paul Morris, 22, was arrested at his home Wednesday on two counts of delivery of a controlled substance-heroin, two counts of delivery of a controlled substance-heroin within 1,000 feet of a school and one count of possession of heroin with the intent to deliver.
Colville Tribal Police and a narcotics task force also arrested resident Jesse Leander Abrahamson, 19, for alleged delivery of a controlled substance-heroin within 1,000 feet of a school.
The two were apprehended after police executed a search warrant at Morris' home at 4 N. Fir St., two blocks from Omak Middle School..
Officers with the North Central Washington Narcotics Task Force and Omak Police Department searched the house around 10 p.m. Wednesday and allegedly found heroin, scales, packaging materials and an undisclosed amount of cash, Okanogan COunty Sheriff Frank Rogers said.
The arrests also followed an alleged drug deal that took place in the Omak High School parking lot and the subsequent search of Morris' home, Rogers said. Abrahamson allegedly was present.
More like this story
- 800 (2016-173 April 27, May 4) Notice of Public Hearing
- 800 (2016-185 May 4) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 800 (2016-186 May 4) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 800 (2016-187 May 4) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 800 (2016-188 May 4) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 810 (2016-182 May 4) At the regular council meeting
- 810 (2016-184 May 4) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 820 (2016-181 May 4, 11, 18) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON
- 820 (2016-156 May 4, 11) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER SALE
- 820 (2016-183 May 4, 11, 18, 25, June 1, 8) Superior Court of Washington
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge