Friday, February 7, 2014
OMAK Two local men remain in the Okanogan County Jail today after being arrested on drug charges.
Jared James Paul Morris, 22, was arrested at his home Wednesday on two counts of delivery of a controlled substance-heroin, two counts of delivery of a controlled substance-heroin within 1,000 feet of a school and one count of possession of heroin with the intent to deliver.
Colville Tribal Police and a narcotics task force also arrested resident Jesse Leander Abrahamson, 19, for alleged delivery of a controlled substance-heroin within 1,000 feet of a school.
The two were apprehended after police executed a search warrant at Morris' home at 4 N. Fir St., two blocks from Omak Middle School..
Officers with the North Central Washington Narcotics Task Force and Omak Police Department searched the house around 10 p.m. Wednesday and allegedly found heroin, scales, packaging materials and an undisclosed amount of cash, Okanogan COunty Sheriff Frank Rogers said.
The arrests also followed an alleged drug deal that took place in the Omak High School parking lot and the subsequent search of Morris' home, Rogers said. Abrahamson allegedly was present.
More like this story
- School officials get earful
- School bond issues going down in defeat
- Ice storm brings closures, hazardous travel
- School delays, closures planned
- 810 (2017-036 Feb. 15) CITY OF OKANOGAN, WASHINGTON ORDINANCE NO. 1173
- 810 (2017-037 Feb. 15) CITY OF OKANOGAN, WASHINGTON ORDINANCE NO. 1172
- 820 (2017-011 Jan. 18, 25, Feb. 1, 8, 15, 22) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF
- 820 (2017-013 Jan. 18, 25, Feb. 01, 8, 15, 22) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF
- 820 (2017-021 Jan. 25, Feb. 01, 08, 15, 22, March 01) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR
- 820 (2017-023 Feb. 1, 08, 15) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY