Friday, February 7, 2014
COULEE CITY A Grand Coulee woman was injured Friday when his car went off state Highway 155 north of town and hit several large rocks.
Arlene S. Lsansky, 58, was taken to Coulee Medical Center in Grand Coulee, the Washington State Patrol said.
She was northbound about 16 miles north town at 11:25 a.m. when her car skidded on snow and ice, then went off the road’s right side and hit the rocks, the patrol reported. The vehicle came to rest in the northbound ditch.
Neither drugs nor alcohol were involved, the patrol said. She was wearing a seatbelt.
Lsansky was cited for speed too fast for conditions, the patrol said.
Her car was destroyed.
More like this story
- Level 3 sex offender moves to Riverside
- Crews respond to wildfire near Loomis
- Artists meet July 3 in Okanogan
- 11 health insurers file for 2018 individual market
- Inslee calls third special session
- AAA: 44.2 million people expected to travel Independence Day weekend
- Hospital foundation nears completion on set of projects
- Snohomish motorcyclists injured in wreck near Winthrop
- Gas prices fall 3.9 cents in past week
- Democrats plan Sunday meeting