Friday, February 7, 2014
COULEE CITY A Grand Coulee woman was injured Friday when his car went off state Highway 155 north of town and hit several large rocks.
Arlene S. Lsansky, 58, was taken to Coulee Medical Center in Grand Coulee, the Washington State Patrol said.
She was northbound about 16 miles north town at 11:25 a.m. when her car skidded on snow and ice, then went off the road’s right side and hit the rocks, the patrol reported. The vehicle came to rest in the northbound ditch.
Neither drugs nor alcohol were involved, the patrol said. She was wearing a seatbelt.
Lsansky was cited for speed too fast for conditions, the patrol said.
Her car was destroyed.
More like this story
- Donations sought for Wellpinit fire victims
- Pickens North wildfire reaches 600 acres
- Crews work to line Pickens North fire
- 820 (2016-349 Aug. 24, 31) CALL for BIDS-BID No. 418-16
- Opening arguments start in Alltus murder case
- 810 (2016-346 Aug. 17, 24) NOTICE TO CONTRACTORS
- (2016-336 Aug. 10, 17, 24) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-347 Aug. 24)Notice The Okanogan County Transit Authority
- 820 (2016-348 Aug. 24) Notice The Okanogan County Transit Authority Board
- Meteorologists issue red flag warning
Live wildfire coverage
Pickens Mountain fire near Split Rock Road in Havillah. Footage filmed live on location 8/24/16 Enlarge