Friday, February 7, 2014
COULEE CITY A Grand Coulee woman was injured Friday when his car went off state Highway 155 north of town and hit several large rocks.
Arlene S. Lsansky, 58, was taken to Coulee Medical Center in Grand Coulee, the Washington State Patrol said.
She was northbound about 16 miles north town at 11:25 a.m. when her car skidded on snow and ice, then went off the road’s right side and hit the rocks, the patrol reported. The vehicle came to rest in the northbound ditch.
Neither drugs nor alcohol were involved, the patrol said. She was wearing a seatbelt.
Lsansky was cited for speed too fast for conditions, the patrol said.
Her car was destroyed.
More like this story
- Omak store holdup suspect charged
- Search continues for driver
- Storms batter the area
- Vehicle search thrown out
- PUD hopefuls share their views at forum
- Thunderstorm rips through county
- Ready, set, Pokemon Go! Online game craze hits the Okanogan
- New curtains installed at PAC
- Officials issue hazardous weather outlook
- Former NVH employee ‘disappointed’ with district
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge