Friday, February 7, 2014
COULEE CITY A Grand Coulee woman was injured Friday when his car went off state Highway 155 north of town and hit several large rocks.
Arlene S. Lsansky, 58, was taken to Coulee Medical Center in Grand Coulee, the Washington State Patrol said.
She was northbound about 16 miles north town at 11:25 a.m. when her car skidded on snow and ice, then went off the road’s right side and hit the rocks, the patrol reported. The vehicle came to rest in the northbound ditch.
Neither drugs nor alcohol were involved, the patrol said. She was wearing a seatbelt.
Lsansky was cited for speed too fast for conditions, the patrol said.
Her car was destroyed.
- Trudi Inslee visits fire areas todayWashington first lady Trudi Inslee is in Pateros today touring fire areas. She toured the Alta Lake spike camp to ...
- Public meeting about fires is today in NespelemA public meeting about the North Star and Tunk Block fires will be at 5 p.m. today at Nespelem School, ...
More like this story
- Rain helps crews battle Ferry County fires
- Trudi Inslee visits fire areas today
- Public meeting about fires is today in Nespelem
- Crews gaining ground on Colville Complex
- Goodell Fire burning along highway
- Crews brace for fire growth near Wellpinit
- North Cascades could reopen Sunday
- Ferry County prepares for storm
- Causes of death: Smoke, burns
- Electricity may be restored tomorrow to Omak flats
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge