Friday, February 7, 2014
COULEE CITY A Grand Coulee woman was injured Friday when his car went off state Highway 155 north of town and hit several large rocks.
Arlene S. Lsansky, 58, was taken to Coulee Medical Center in Grand Coulee, the Washington State Patrol said.
She was northbound about 16 miles north town at 11:25 a.m. when her car skidded on snow and ice, then went off the road’s right side and hit the rocks, the patrol reported. The vehicle came to rest in the northbound ditch.
Neither drugs nor alcohol were involved, the patrol said. She was wearing a seatbelt.
Lsansky was cited for speed too fast for conditions, the patrol said.
Her car was destroyed.
More like this story
- Candidates share opinions in Okanogan
- Fire damages Omak house
- County faces $87,000 bill for Rabidou lawsuit
- Where is the election funding coming from?
- No steelhead season this winter
- Debate team host carnival tonight
- Power outage planned in Tonasket-area tonight
- Snowfall expected along North Cascade Highway
- 810 (2016-410 Oct. 19) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 877
- 810 (2016-414 Oct. 19, 26) CITY OF OKANOGAN 2017 FINAL BUDGET PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge