Friday, February 7, 2014
OMAK Karl Arthur Plymale, Omak, was called home to be with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on Monday Feb. 3, 2014.
Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m., Saturday, Feb. 8 in the Precht-Harrison-Nearents Chapel, with visitation on Friday from 1-5 p.m. Burial will be at Okanogan Valley Memorial Gardens following the service.
More like this story
- Two injured in Wilbur crash
- Fired hatchery employees can contest terminations
- Yakima woman dies in Omak crash
- TwispWorks plans fundraiser dinner
- Snake River to open for fall Chinook salmon fishing
- September hearing anticipated for Sinixt hunting caste
- Communications tower proposed for Little Buck Mountain
- Ag department finds female gypsy moths
- First Tuesday event focuses on bluebirds
- Anglers may retain unclipped Chinook on the Entiat River starting Friday, Aug. 18