Friday, February 7, 2014
OMAK Karl Arthur Plymale, Omak, was called home to be with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on Monday Feb. 3, 2014.
Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m., Saturday, Feb. 8 in the Precht-Harrison-Nearents Chapel, with visitation on Friday from 1-5 p.m. Burial will be at Okanogan Valley Memorial Gardens following the service.
More like this story
- Colville tribal chairman, musician Jim Boyd dies
- Tonasket EMTs launch legal fund
- Three arrested on drug charges
- Rodeo gallops to Chesaw
- ‘Run for Money’ brings large turnout
- Chronicle wins seven awards in national contest
- 800 (2016-266 June 15, 22, 29, July 6, 13, 20) SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON,
- 800 (2016-296 June 29, July 6) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-300 June 29) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 800 (2016-293 June 29) Okanogan County Public Works
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge