Friday, February 7, 2014
OMAK Karl Arthur Plymale, Omak, was called home to be with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on Monday Feb. 3, 2014.
Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m., Saturday, Feb. 8 in the Precht-Harrison-Nearents Chapel, with visitation on Friday from 1-5 p.m. Burial will be at Okanogan Valley Memorial Gardens following the service.
More like this story
- Level 3 sex offender moves to Riverside
- Crews respond to wildfire near Loomis
- Artists meet July 3 in Okanogan
- 11 health insurers file for 2018 individual market
- Inslee calls third special session
- AAA: 44.2 million people expected to travel Independence Day weekend
- Hospital foundation nears completion on set of projects
- Snohomish motorcyclists injured in wreck near Winthrop
- Gas prices fall 3.9 cents in past week
- Democrats plan Sunday meeting