Friday, February 7, 2014
OMAK Karl Arthur Plymale, Omak, was called home to be with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on Monday Feb. 3, 2014.
Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m., Saturday, Feb. 8 in the Precht-Harrison-Nearents Chapel, with visitation on Friday from 1-5 p.m. Burial will be at Okanogan Valley Memorial Gardens following the service.
More like this story
- Pateros forfeits Friday's football game
- Pool tournament to honor Lucas White
- Dance hall era
- Conconully Lake Resort closes
- County considers health board’s future
- High school football scores
- High winds expected Friday, Saturday
- Manson cancels football game with Okanogan
- Feed raises $5,500 for injured player
- Coachmasters claim drag racing title
State Department of Fish and Wildlife Sgt. Dan Christensen recorded this video of the release of a mama bear and her three cubs Friday, Sept. 11, 2015. The bears were captured in a tree at Esther Bricques Winery near Ellisforde. The original video was much longer. We've edited out several minutes of footage between the cubs leaving the first trap and the mama and cub leaving the second trap. Enlarge