Wednesday, February 5, 2014
WINTHROP The Chelan County Prosecuting Attorney's Office is reviewing investigatory documents involving the conduct of Liberty Bell High School Athletic Director Mike Wilson.
“Athletics and Activities Director Mike Wilson remains on paid administrative leave,” Methow Valley School District Superintendent Tom Venable said.
Venable said he could not comment on the case except to say the district has cooperated with the Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office throughout the investigation.
“All I can tell you is that we have wrapped up our end of the investigation,” Okanogan County Sheriff Frank Rogers said. “Since the alleged charges happened in Chelan County, we have sent the entire case to Chelan County prosecutor for review.
“Once it goes to the prosecutor, we won’t discuss it so as not to jeopardize whatever they’re doing."
Last week, the Chelan County Prosecuting Attorney's Office had not received the case paperwork, officials there said.
Rogers said the case was packaged by Detective Kreg Sloan to send out Jan. 15, but the paperwork could still be being processed through the records department.
Wilson was placed on leave Oct. 7, 2013, following allegations of a student-related incident.
More like this story
- 820 (2016-438 Nov. 23, Dec. 7) NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE PURSUANT TO THE REVISED CODE
- 820 (2016-439 Nov. 23, Dec. 7) NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE PURSUANT TO THE REVISED CODE OF
- 820 (2016-444 Nov. 9, 16, 23, 30, Dec. 7, 14) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON
- 820 (2016-446 Nov. 16, 23, 30, Dec. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR
- 820 (2016-456 Nov. 23, 30, Dec. 7, 14) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON
- 820 (2016-466 Nov. 23, 30, Dec. 7, 14) PUBLIC NOTICE
- 820 (2016-472 Nov. 30, Dec. 7) NORTH CENTRAL REGIONAL LIBRARY NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 820 (2016-473 Dec. 7, 14) Notice of Impact Aid Public Hearing
- 820 (2016-474 Dec. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-475 Dec. 7) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge