Wednesday, February 5, 2014
WINTHROP The Chelan County Prosecuting Attorney's Office is reviewing investigatory documents involving the conduct of Liberty Bell High School Athletic Director Mike Wilson.
“Athletics and Activities Director Mike Wilson remains on paid administrative leave,” Methow Valley School District Superintendent Tom Venable said.
Venable said he could not comment on the case except to say the district has cooperated with the Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office throughout the investigation.
“All I can tell you is that we have wrapped up our end of the investigation,” Okanogan County Sheriff Frank Rogers said. “Since the alleged charges happened in Chelan County, we have sent the entire case to Chelan County prosecutor for review.
“Once it goes to the prosecutor, we won’t discuss it so as not to jeopardize whatever they’re doing."
Last week, the Chelan County Prosecuting Attorney's Office had not received the case paperwork, officials there said.
Rogers said the case was packaged by Detective Kreg Sloan to send out Jan. 15, but the paperwork could still be being processed through the records department.
Wilson was placed on leave Oct. 7, 2013, following allegations of a student-related incident.
More like this story
- PUD hopefuls share their views at forum
- Thunderstorm rips through county
- Ready, set, Pokemon Go! Online game craze hits the Okanogan
- New curtains installed at PAC
- Officials issue hazardous weather outlook
- Former NVH employee ‘disappointed’ with district
- DNR to add fire base in Omak
- Lynx could be added to state endangered list
- Hit-and-run crash kills Brewster teacher
- Bar-S Foods Company recalls hot dogs, corn dogs
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge