Wednesday, February 5, 2014
WINTHROP The Chelan County Prosecuting Attorney's Office is reviewing investigatory documents involving the conduct of Liberty Bell High School Athletic Director Mike Wilson.
“Athletics and Activities Director Mike Wilson remains on paid administrative leave,” Methow Valley School District Superintendent Tom Venable said.
Venable said he could not comment on the case except to say the district has cooperated with the Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office throughout the investigation.
“All I can tell you is that we have wrapped up our end of the investigation,” Okanogan County Sheriff Frank Rogers said. “Since the alleged charges happened in Chelan County, we have sent the entire case to Chelan County prosecutor for review.
“Once it goes to the prosecutor, we won’t discuss it so as not to jeopardize whatever they’re doing."
Last week, the Chelan County Prosecuting Attorney's Office had not received the case paperwork, officials there said.
Rogers said the case was packaged by Detective Kreg Sloan to send out Jan. 15, but the paperwork could still be being processed through the records department.
Wilson was placed on leave Oct. 7, 2013, following allegations of a student-related incident.
More like this story
- Engle takes state 2B javelin crown
- 3.1 million Tommee Tippee Sippee cups recalled
- Fire safety urged over holiday weekend
- Guthrie music remembered Saturday
- Youth soccer tourney results announced
- Oxygen airs show about Tonasket murder
- 800 (2016-202 May 18, 25, June 1)
- 800 (2016-213 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-214 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-233 May 25) TONASKET EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES DISTRICT NOTICE
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge