Wednesday, February 5, 2014
WINTHROP The Chelan County Prosecuting Attorney's Office is reviewing investigatory documents involving the conduct of Liberty Bell High School Athletic Director Mike Wilson.
“Athletics and Activities Director Mike Wilson remains on paid administrative leave,” Methow Valley School District Superintendent Tom Venable said.
Venable said he could not comment on the case except to say the district has cooperated with the Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office throughout the investigation.
“All I can tell you is that we have wrapped up our end of the investigation,” Okanogan County Sheriff Frank Rogers said. “Since the alleged charges happened in Chelan County, we have sent the entire case to Chelan County prosecutor for review.
“Once it goes to the prosecutor, we won’t discuss it so as not to jeopardize whatever they’re doing."
Last week, the Chelan County Prosecuting Attorney's Office had not received the case paperwork, officials there said.
Rogers said the case was packaged by Detective Kreg Sloan to send out Jan. 15, but the paperwork could still be being processed through the records department.
Wilson was placed on leave Oct. 7, 2013, following allegations of a student-related incident.
More like this story
- Okanogan returns to state 2B title game
- 810 (2015-472 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) City of Omak
- 810 (2015-562 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) INVITATION TO BID
- 810 (2015-613 Nov. 18, 25) At the regular council meeting of November 10, 2015
- 810 (2015-626 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) Notice is hereby given that the Town of Riverside, Washington
- 810 (2015-627 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) A public meeting for the 2016 Budget
- 810 (2015-628 Nov. 25) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
- 810 (2015-629 Nov. 25) CITY OF OKANOGAN NOTICE OF STREET CLOSURE NOTICE
- 810 (2015-630 Nov. 25) SUMMARY OF RESOLUTION No. 39-2015 OF THE City of Omak, Washington.
- 810 (2015-632 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING