Wednesday, February 5, 2014
(2014-082 Feb. 5)
Notice of Final Decision
Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife Chopaka Access SE 2014-3
NOTICE OF HEREBY GIVEN that Okanogan County Office of Planning and Development approved the above noted project.
The Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife (WDFW) Chopaka Access project involves gravel maintenance resurfacing of a parking area to provide space for 9 vehicles. A path will be made to a new viewing blind on the oxbow and a gravel launch will be improved for hand launching above OHWM. The site will provide an ADA parking area and ADA compliant paths. Some remnant cattle fencing as well as a debris pile will be removed.
The project is located at Chopaka Lake within Okanogan County, T.40, N, R, 25 EWM, S. 17.
Direct questions and comments to: Charlene Schumacher, Senior Planner, Okanogan County Office of Planning & Development, 123 5th Ave. N, Suite 130, Okanogan, WA 98840, (509) 422-7113.
Published by Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2014-066 Jan. 29) Notice of Final Decision Washington State Parks Boat Launch SE 2014-1
- (2014-074 Feb. 5) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision Project: Drummond, Conditional Use Permit 2013-3
- (2014-102 Feb. 19) Notice of Final Decision Cullis Walking Trail SE 2014-4
- (2014-079 Feb. 5) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision Project: LP 2013-3 “Durpos”
- 820 (2015-082 Feb. 18) PUBLIC NOTICE
- Crews gaining ground on Colville Complex
- Goodell Fire burning along highway
- Crews brace for fire growth near Wellpinit
- North Cascades could reopen Sunday
- Ferry County prepares for storm
- Causes of death: Smoke, burns
- Electricity may be restored tomorrow to Omak flats
- High winds to fan Ferry County fires
- North Star Fire continues burning northward
- Leads sought on homemade bomb in Grant County
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge