Wednesday, February 5, 2014
(2014-082 Feb. 5)
Notice of Final Decision
Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife Chopaka Access SE 2014-3
NOTICE OF HEREBY GIVEN that Okanogan County Office of Planning and Development approved the above noted project.
The Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife (WDFW) Chopaka Access project involves gravel maintenance resurfacing of a parking area to provide space for 9 vehicles. A path will be made to a new viewing blind on the oxbow and a gravel launch will be improved for hand launching above OHWM. The site will provide an ADA parking area and ADA compliant paths. Some remnant cattle fencing as well as a debris pile will be removed.
The project is located at Chopaka Lake within Okanogan County, T.40, N, R, 25 EWM, S. 17.
Direct questions and comments to: Charlene Schumacher, Senior Planner, Okanogan County Office of Planning & Development, 123 5th Ave. N, Suite 130, Okanogan, WA 98840, (509) 422-7113.
Published by Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- 800 (2016-082 Feb. 24) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- (2014-066 Jan. 29) Notice of Final Decision Washington State Parks Boat Launch SE 2014-1
- (2014-102 Feb. 19) Notice of Final Decision Cullis Walking Trail SE 2014-4
- (2014-074 Feb. 5) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision Project: Drummond, Conditional Use Permit 2013-3
- (2014-079 Feb. 5) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision Project: LP 2013-3 “Durpos”
- Rotary NCW sports awards: Finalists announced
- Rotary Fish Derby: Arnold takes grand champion prize
- Museum opening Memorial Day weekend
- Lake Roosevelt to open for white sturgeon fishing
- State golf: Oroville's Jordyn Smith finishes 19th in state
- Horse racing will be at fair
- Salmon Creek closed between Spring Coulee and Danker Cut-off Road
- Keller Ferry out of service
- PUD honors employees
- 820 (2017-112 May 10, 17) ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS