Wednesday, February 5, 2014
(2014-082 Feb. 5)
Notice of Final Decision
Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife Chopaka Access SE 2014-3
NOTICE OF HEREBY GIVEN that Okanogan County Office of Planning and Development approved the above noted project.
The Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife (WDFW) Chopaka Access project involves gravel maintenance resurfacing of a parking area to provide space for 9 vehicles. A path will be made to a new viewing blind on the oxbow and a gravel launch will be improved for hand launching above OHWM. The site will provide an ADA parking area and ADA compliant paths. Some remnant cattle fencing as well as a debris pile will be removed.
The project is located at Chopaka Lake within Okanogan County, T.40, N, R, 25 EWM, S. 17.
Direct questions and comments to: Charlene Schumacher, Senior Planner, Okanogan County Office of Planning & Development, 123 5th Ave. N, Suite 130, Okanogan, WA 98840, (509) 422-7113.
Published by Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- 800 (2016-082 Feb. 24) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- (2014-066 Jan. 29) Notice of Final Decision Washington State Parks Boat Launch SE 2014-1
- (2014-102 Feb. 19) Notice of Final Decision Cullis Walking Trail SE 2014-4
- (2014-074 Feb. 5) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision Project: Drummond, Conditional Use Permit 2013-3
- (2014-079 Feb. 5) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision Project: LP 2013-3 “Durpos”
- State plans to take lethal action to change wolf pack’s behavior
- Lake Roosevelt white sturgeon fishery to close July 31
- Canyon Creek Fire management turned over to Type 4 team
- Redford Canyon Fire size remains at 681 acres
- Second man arrested in Shawl death
- Three vehicles damaged in downtown accident
- Cultural tradition topic of meeting Saturday in Okanogan
- Diverse music styles on tap for International Concert Series
- Oregon motorcyclists injured in wreck on Sherman Pass
- Firewood permits available through vendors