Wednesday, February 5, 2014
(2014-080 Feb. 5)
Notice of Final SEPA Determination
Loup Loup Bridge, SEPA 2013-11
Okanogan County Department of Public Works plans removal of an existing bridge and installation of a new single span pre-stressed concrete bridge. The new bridge will be constructed next to the existing bridge so the existing bridge can provide uninterrupted fire and emergency access to the adjacent state campground, state forest and private property without the need to install and then remove a temporary bridge. The existing super structure is inadequate for the potential loads on this bridge so there are currently weight restrictions of approximately 5 tons. Upon completion of construction all legal loads will be allowed over the bridge.
The project is located on OCR 2045, Loup Loup Canyon Rd at approximate milepost 4.00, Section 36, T34N, R24E, Willamette Meridian, Okanogan County.
The Okanogan County SEPA Responsible official issued a final environmental determination of non-significance (DNS) in accordance with WAC 197-11. This decision may be appealed in accordance with OCC 14.04.220. Appeals must be made in writing to the Board of Okanogan County Commissioners, 123 5th Ave N Ste. 150, Okanogan, WA 98840. Appeals must be submitted or postmarked by 5:00 p.m. on February 19, 2014. Appeals shall state with specificity the elements of the environmental checklist and resulting determination the appellant finds objectionable and shall state the reason therefore. Appeals must include the $300.00 appeal fee. Failure to file a timely and complete appeal shall constitute waiver of all rights to an administrative appeal under county code.
Information is available at the Office of Planning and Development. Direct your questions to, Charlene Schumacher, Natural Resource Senior Planner at Okanogan County Office of Planning & Development, 123 5th Ave. N., Suite 130, Okanogan, WA 98840, (509) 422-7113 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .
Published by Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2013-613 Nov. 20) Notice of Final SEPA Determination Loup Loup Bridge, SEPA 2013-5
- (2014-029 Jan. 8) Notice of Threshold SEPA Determination Loup Loup Bridge, SEPA 2013-11
- (2013-597 Nov. 13) Notice of Final SEPA Determination Okanogan County Public Works 2014-2019 Six Year Transportation Improvement Program SEPA 2013-8
- (2014-100 Feb. 19) Notice of Final SEPA Determination 1890’s Side Channel, SEPA 2013-12
- (2013-569 Oct. 30) Loup Loup Bridge SEPA 2013-9
- Weather brings school delays, closures
- McDonald's plans to introduce new ‘Big Mac' sizes
- Forever stamp prices increase Sunday
- More wet weather in the forecast
- Some after school activities, sports cancelled
- Storm prompts clinic cancelations
- Winter storm brings school delays, closures
- 810 (2017-009 Jan. 11, 18) REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS (RFQ) AIRPORT MASTER PLAN
- 810 (2017-012 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing
- 810 (2017-016 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing Micro Processing/Manufacturing OKA RA 16-1
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge