Wednesday, February 5, 2014
(2014-073 Feb. 5)
CALL FOR BIDS
CITY OF OMAK
STRIP AND WAX LINOLEUM AND VINYL FLOORING
The City of Omak is calling for bids to refinish vinyl and linoleum flooring in Omak City Hall, located at 2 North Ash in Omak, Washington.
The contract will call for fully cleaning, stripping and applying a new wax finish on all designated vinyl and linoleum flooring in the City Hall building. The flooring is a mixture of linoleum and vinyl, approximately 2,050 square feet. The bid shall be presented as a total cost of the full contract, including all applicable taxes. The contract must be completed in coordination with the current general janitorial services, scheduling to be determined at an agreed upon time for both parties. All bidders must have a current business registration with the City of Omak which requires a Washington State Unified Business Identifier (UBI) number and contractor’s license.
Sealed bids will be accepted until 3:00 PM, Friday, February 21, 2014, at which time bids will be opened and read aloud. Bids will be submitted on Bid Form, provided as “ATTACHMENT B” in bid packet, with “City Hall Flooring Bid” written in lower left hand corner of sealed envelope.
Contractors may contact City Clerk Kathy Lobdell for an appointment to view the designated floors during the hours of 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday, at 509-826-1170.
Bid packets are available in person at Omak City Hall; by mail at PO Box 72, Omak, WA 98841; email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or on the City of Omak website; omakcity.com.
Kathy Lobdell, CMC
City of Omak
More like this story
- (2014-063 Jan. 29) NOTICE OF BID CALL CITY OF OMAK 2014 Short Bed Pickup
- (2014-028 Jan. 8) NOTICE OF BID CALL CITY OF OMAK 2015 CHEVROLET SUBURBAN LS 4X4
- (2013-642 Dec. 4) NOTICE OF BID REQUEST FOR 2014 OFFICIAL NEWSPAPER DESIGNATION
- (2013-606 Nov. 20) INVITATION TO BID CITY OF OMAK PETROLEUM BID FOR 2014
- 810- (2013-527 Oct. 16) REQUEST FOR BIDS JANITORIAL SERVICES CITY OF OMAK
- 820 (2015-518, Oct. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- 820 (2015-513 Oct. 7) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER SALE
- 820 (2015-512 Oct. 7, 14) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER SALE
- 820 (2015-507 Sept. 30, Oct. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2015-503 Sept. 30, Oct. 7) NOTICE OF HEARING PUBLIC UTILITY DISTRICT NO. 1 OF OKANOGAN COUNTY 2016 PROPOSED BUDGET
- 820 (2015-490 Sept. 23, 30, Oct. 7) In The Superior Court Of The State Of Washington County of Chelan.
- 820 (2015-456 Sept. 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, Oct. 7) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- 820 (2015-455 Sept. 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, Oct. 7) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON
- 820 (2015 - 524, Oct. 7) Public Notice
- 820 (2015 - 524, Oct. 7) Town of Twisp Request for Statement of Qualifications
State Department of Fish and Wildlife Sgt. Dan Christensen recorded this video of the release of a mama bear and her three cubs Friday, Sept. 11, 2015. The bears were captured in a tree at Esther Bricques Winery near Ellisforde. The original video was much longer. We've edited out several minutes of footage between the cubs leaving the first trap and the mama and cub leaving the second trap. Enlarge