Wednesday, February 5, 2014
(2014-073 Feb. 5)
CALL FOR BIDS
CITY OF OMAK
STRIP AND WAX LINOLEUM AND VINYL FLOORING
The City of Omak is calling for bids to refinish vinyl and linoleum flooring in Omak City Hall, located at 2 North Ash in Omak, Washington.
The contract will call for fully cleaning, stripping and applying a new wax finish on all designated vinyl and linoleum flooring in the City Hall building. The flooring is a mixture of linoleum and vinyl, approximately 2,050 square feet. The bid shall be presented as a total cost of the full contract, including all applicable taxes. The contract must be completed in coordination with the current general janitorial services, scheduling to be determined at an agreed upon time for both parties. All bidders must have a current business registration with the City of Omak which requires a Washington State Unified Business Identifier (UBI) number and contractor’s license.
Sealed bids will be accepted until 3:00 PM, Friday, February 21, 2014, at which time bids will be opened and read aloud. Bids will be submitted on Bid Form, provided as “ATTACHMENT B” in bid packet, with “City Hall Flooring Bid” written in lower left hand corner of sealed envelope.
Contractors may contact City Clerk Kathy Lobdell for an appointment to view the designated floors during the hours of 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday, at 509-826-1170.
Bid packets are available in person at Omak City Hall; by mail at PO Box 72, Omak, WA 98841; email at email@example.com; or on the City of Omak website; omakcity.com.
Kathy Lobdell, CMC
City of Omak
More like this story
- (2014-063 Jan. 29) NOTICE OF BID CALL CITY OF OMAK 2014 Short Bed Pickup
- (2014-028 Jan. 8) NOTICE OF BID CALL CITY OF OMAK 2015 CHEVROLET SUBURBAN LS 4X4
- (2013-642 Dec. 4) NOTICE OF BID REQUEST FOR 2014 OFFICIAL NEWSPAPER DESIGNATION
- (2013-606 Nov. 20) INVITATION TO BID CITY OF OMAK PETROLEUM BID FOR 2014
- 810- (2013-527 Oct. 16) REQUEST FOR BIDS JANITORIAL SERVICES CITY OF OMAK
- VIDEO: Okanogan County Commissioner Candidate Forum
- Grass fire caused by lawnmower hitting rock
- Colville tribal chairman, musician Jim Boyd dies
- Tonasket EMTs launch legal fund
- Three arrested on drug charges
- Rodeo gallops to Chesaw
- ‘Run for Money’ brings large turnout
- Chronicle wins seven awards in national contest
- 800 (2016-266 June 15, 22, 29, July 6, 13, 20) SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON,
- 800 (2016-296 June 29, July 6) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge