Thursday, August 7, 2014
OKANOGAN Mutual aid crews assisting the Okanogan County Public Utility District with repairs from Carlton Complex fires will be leaving the area today.
The utility plans to resume normal operations on Monday.
The fire damaged transmission and distribution lines in the Methow Valley and along Old Highway 97 from Malott to Brewster and U.S. Highway 97 between Brewster and Pateros. The utility district called on neighboring utilities and the Bonneville Power Administration for help in restoring power to thousands of customers.
Customers still without power are asked to contact the district during business hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. If a customer needs to have a meter base replaced or has had electrical work done, a state Department of Labor and Industries inspector must inspect the property before power can be reconnected, the utility district said.
More like this story
- 820 (2016-322 July 20, 27) STATE OF WASHINGTON DEPARTMENT OF ECOLOGY
- 820 (2016-310 July 13, 20, 27) SUPERIOR COURT, STATE OF WASHINGTON, COUNTY OF SPOKANE
- 320 (2016-317 July 27, Aug. 3) OMAK SCHOOL DISTRICT SURPLUS SALE
- 820 (2016-320 July 27) LEGAL NOTICE
- 820 (2016-323 July 20, 27, Aug. 3) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-328 July 20, 27, Aug. 3) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND
- 820 (2016-330 July 27, Aug. 3, 10) SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR
- 820 (2016-331 July 27, Aug. 3) INVITATION FOR RE-BIDS
- 820 (2016-332 July 27, Aug. 3) NOTICE TO CONTRACTORS
- 820 (2016-313 July 13, 20, 27, Aug. 3) IRS JUDICIAL AUCTION SALE
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge