Thursday, August 7, 2014
OKANOGAN Mutual aid crews assisting the Okanogan County Public Utility District with repairs from Carlton Complex fires will be leaving the area today.
The utility plans to resume normal operations on Monday.
The fire damaged transmission and distribution lines in the Methow Valley and along Old Highway 97 from Malott to Brewster and U.S. Highway 97 between Brewster and Pateros. The utility district called on neighboring utilities and the Bonneville Power Administration for help in restoring power to thousands of customers.
Customers still without power are asked to contact the district during business hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. If a customer needs to have a meter base replaced or has had electrical work done, a state Department of Labor and Industries inspector must inspect the property before power can be reconnected, the utility district said.
More like this story
- 820 2016-011 Jan. 20, Feb. 10)
- 800 (2016-012 Jan. 13, 20, 27) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN - JUVENILE
- 800 (2016-024 Jan. 20) Notice of Appeal Hearing SEPA Appeal of DNS for CUP 2015-8 Morgan Septic Lagoon
- 800 (2016-025 Jan. 20) Notice Seeking Comments regarding Juvenile Detention Options
- 810 (2016-019 Jan. 20) Notice of Initiation of Plan Update, Adoption for Implementation and Issuance of a DNS under SEPA
- 820 (2016-021 Jan. 20, 27, Feb. 03, 10) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-018 Jan. 20, 27, Feb. 3) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- 820 (2016-013 Jan. 13, 20, 27) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER FOR SALE
- 820 (2016-014 Jan. 13, 20, 27) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER SALE
- 820 (2016-015 Jan. 20) As per law, the Okanogan School District