Thursday, August 7, 2014
OKANOGAN Mutual aid crews assisting the Okanogan County Public Utility District with repairs from Carlton Complex fires will be leaving the area today.
The utility plans to resume normal operations on Monday.
The fire damaged transmission and distribution lines in the Methow Valley and along Old Highway 97 from Malott to Brewster and U.S. Highway 97 between Brewster and Pateros. The utility district called on neighboring utilities and the Bonneville Power Administration for help in restoring power to thousands of customers.
Customers still without power are asked to contact the district during business hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. If a customer needs to have a meter base replaced or has had electrical work done, a state Department of Labor and Industries inspector must inspect the property before power can be reconnected, the utility district said.
- Tonasket basketball coach reinstatedTonasket High School basketball coach Kevin Landdeck has been reinstated through the end of the season.
- Mumps case reported in Okanogan CountyOKANOGAN - Health officials have confirmed one adult case of the Mumps in Okanogan County, according to a release from ...
More like this story
- Tonasket basketball coach reinstated
- Mumps case reported in Okanogan County
- 820 (2017-011 Jan. 18, 25, Feb. 1, 8, 15, 22) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF
- 820 (2017-013 Jan. 18, 25, Feb. 01, 8, 15, 22) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF
- 820 (2017-021 Jan. 25, Feb. 01, 08, 15, 22, March 01) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR
- 820 (2017-035 Feb. 15, 22) ADVERTISEMENT FOR BID TOWN OF TWISP - PUBLIC WORKS SHOP
- 820 (2017-039 Feb. 15, 22) Notice is hereby given that WDFW of Olympia WA filed an application
- 820 (2017-040 Feb. 22, March 1, 8) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON
- 820 (2017-041 Feb. 22, March 1) BOARD MEMBER NEEDED!
- 820 (2017-042 Feb. 22) MEETING NOTICE