Thursday, August 7, 2014
TWISP More than a dozen natural resource agencies and organizations will be available Wednesday to talk with landowners about post-fire recovery of the landscape.
The event will be from 6-8 p.m. at the Methow Valley Community Center gym, 201 Methow Valley Highway.
After opening remarks from agency representatives, those attending can visit with representatives and pick up information.
Groups that will be present are Okanogan Conservation District; state departments of Natural Resources, Fish and Wildlife and Agriculture; U.S. Forest Service, Department of Agriculture Natural Resource Conservation Service and National Weather Service.
More like this story
- Commissioners to make decision on fair date
- Thew named Chronicle managing editor
- Special fair advisory meeting planned tonight
- Kettle Complex fires see ‘increased’ fire behavior
- Crews continue battling Kettle Complex fires
- Tucannon Fire nearly contained
- Carpenter Road Fire now 45 percent contained
- Wolverine Fire meeting set for Plain
- Grant County deputy fired
- 800 (2015-448 Aug. 26, Sept 2, 9, 16) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge