Thursday, August 7, 2014
TWISP More than a dozen natural resource agencies and organizations will be available Wednesday to talk with landowners about post-fire recovery of the landscape.
The event will be from 6-8 p.m. at the Methow Valley Community Center gym, 201 Methow Valley Highway.
After opening remarks from agency representatives, those attending can visit with representatives and pick up information.
Groups that will be present are Okanogan Conservation District; state departments of Natural Resources, Fish and Wildlife and Agriculture; U.S. Forest Service, Department of Agriculture Natural Resource Conservation Service and National Weather Service.
More like this story
- State changes Chinook rule
- Diamond fire grows to 350 acres
- Grand opening planned for Tonasket swimming pool
- Commissioners modify pot moratorium
- Tonasket man hurt in crash
- Crews continue mopping up Bissell fire
- Highway 21 reopens
- 820 (2017-166 June 28, July 5, 12, 19, 26, Aug. 2) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR
- 820 (2017-170 June 28, July 5, 12, 19, 26, Aug. 2) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR
- 820 (2017-182 July 5, 12, 19, 26, Aug. 2, 9) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR