Thursday, August 7, 2014
TWISP More than a dozen natural resource agencies and organizations will be available Wednesday to talk with landowners about post-fire recovery of the landscape.
The event will be from 6-8 p.m. at the Methow Valley Community Center gym, 201 Methow Valley Highway.
After opening remarks from agency representatives, those attending can visit with representatives and pick up information.
Groups that will be present are Okanogan Conservation District; state departments of Natural Resources, Fish and Wildlife and Agriculture; U.S. Forest Service, Department of Agriculture Natural Resource Conservation Service and National Weather Service.
More like this story
- Donations sought for Wellpinit fire victims
- Pickens North wildfire reaches 600 acres
- Crews work to line Pickens North fire
- 820 (2016-349 Aug. 24, 31) CALL for BIDS-BID No. 418-16
- Opening arguments start in Alltus murder case
- 810 (2016-346 Aug. 17, 24) NOTICE TO CONTRACTORS
- (2016-336 Aug. 10, 17, 24) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-347 Aug. 24)Notice The Okanogan County Transit Authority
- 820 (2016-348 Aug. 24) Notice The Okanogan County Transit Authority Board
- Meteorologists issue red flag warning
Live wildfire coverage
Pickens Mountain fire near Split Rock Road in Havillah. Footage filmed live on location 8/24/16 Enlarge