Thursday, August 7, 2014
TWISP More than a dozen natural resource agencies and organizations will be available Wednesday to talk with landowners about post-fire recovery of the landscape.
The event will be from 6-8 p.m. at the Methow Valley Community Center gym, 201 Methow Valley Highway.
After opening remarks from agency representatives, those attending can visit with representatives and pick up information.
Groups that will be present are Okanogan Conservation District; state departments of Natural Resources, Fish and Wildlife and Agriculture; U.S. Forest Service, Department of Agriculture Natural Resource Conservation Service and National Weather Service.
More like this story
- School seeks veteran photos
- BBB warns of fake online Seahawks store
- 3,895 pounds of chicken, pork bologna recalled
- New October rainfall records set
- Lester sentenced for child rape, molestation
- Woodcutting accident causes Ferry County power outage
- Officials suspend pursuit on Profanity Peak wolves
- Work slated to begin soon on Omak DNR fire base
- New business to occupy former Hughes store in Oroville
- 810 (2016-414 Oct. 19, 26) CITY OF OKANOGAN 2017 FINAL BUDGET PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge