Tuesday, August 5, 2014
KELLER Colville Tribal Police have issued a Level 3 (highest) evacuation notice residents of the San Poil Valley because of the Devil’s Elbow Complex fire.
The order is for Bridge Creek Road to Thirty Mile Road. About 20-25 homes and structures are threatened.
State Highway 21 is also closed 20 miles south of Republic from milepost 128 to milepost 140.
Mid-Okanogan Valley fire departments were notified shortly after 9 p.m. Tuesday that they might be needed for structure protection.
The Devil's Elbow Complex fires were reported Aug. 3 north of Keller.
More like this story
- Weather brings school delays, closures
- McDonald's plans to introduce new ‘Big Mac' sizes
- Forever stamp prices increase Sunday
- More wet weather in the forecast
- Some after school activities, sports cancelled
- Storm prompts clinic cancelations
- Winter storm brings school delays, closures
- 810 (2017-009 Jan. 11, 18) REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS (RFQ) AIRPORT MASTER PLAN
- 810 (2017-012 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing
- 810 (2017-016 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing Micro Processing/Manufacturing OKA RA 16-1
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge