Tuesday, August 5, 2014
KELLER Colville Tribal Police have issued a Level 3 (highest) evacuation notice residents of the San Poil Valley because of the Devil’s Elbow Complex fire.
The order is for Bridge Creek Road to Thirty Mile Road. About 20-25 homes and structures are threatened.
State Highway 21 is also closed 20 miles south of Republic from milepost 128 to milepost 140.
Mid-Okanogan Valley fire departments were notified shortly after 9 p.m. Tuesday that they might be needed for structure protection.
The Devil's Elbow Complex fires were reported Aug. 3 north of Keller.
More like this story
- 810 (2016-353 Aug. 31) The Omak fire Department
- 820 (2016-354 Aug. 31) NOTICE OF APPLICATION AND ISSUANCE OF A DNS UNDER SEPA
- 820 (2016-349 Aug. 24, 31) CALL for BIDS BID No. 418-16
- 820 (2016-350 Aug. 31, Sept. 7, 14) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN
- 820 (2016-351 Aug. 31, Sept. 7) REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
- 820 (2016-352 Aug. 31, Sept. 7) Request for Proposal (RFP) and Scope of Work (SOW) Environmental
- Donations sought for Wellpinit fire victims
- Pickens North wildfire reaches 600 acres
- Crews work to line Pickens North fire
- 820 (2016-349 Aug. 24, 31) CALL for BIDS-BID No. 418-16
Live wildfire coverage
Pickens Mountain fire near Split Rock Road in Havillah. Footage filmed live on location 8/24/16 Enlarge