Tuesday, August 5, 2014
KELLER Colville Tribal Police have issued a Level 3 (highest) evacuation notice residents of the San Poil Valley because of the Devil’s Elbow Complex fire.
The order is for Bridge Creek Road to Thirty Mile Road. About 20-25 homes and structures are threatened.
State Highway 21 is also closed 20 miles south of Republic from milepost 128 to milepost 140.
Mid-Okanogan Valley fire departments were notified shortly after 9 p.m. Tuesday that they might be needed for structure protection.
The Devil's Elbow Complex fires were reported Aug. 3 north of Keller.
More like this story
- Ferry County Fair results announced
- Ferry County Fair bulls and barrels results announced
- Locals celebrate Lions Club's anniversary
- Unconscious woman found in ditch
- Level 3 sex offender moves to Pontiac Ridge Road
- Republic School bond information meeting planned tonight
- Stew and Brew returns Sept. 30
- O'Keary headlines Cultural Center
- Tonasket, Twisp receive grants for improvements
- 810 (2017-229 Sept. 13, 20) City of Okanogan Public Hearing Notice