Wednesday, April 30, 2014
(2014-231 April 30)
Notice of Final Decision
Project: SP 2010-8 “Lenz”
Proponent: Doug & Denise Lenz
Appeal Deadline: May 30, 2014
The Okanogan County Office of Planning and Development approved the above-noted project. Within 30 calendar days of the publication date, parties with standing may appeal this decision to the Board of Okanogan County Commissioners at 123 5th Ave. North, Suite 150, Okanogan, WA, pursuant to OCC 16.45.010(A). An appeal must include the $300.00 appeal fee.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
- Trudi Inslee visits fire areas todayWashington first lady Trudi Inslee is in Pateros today touring fire areas. She toured the Alta Lake spike camp to ...
- Public meeting about fires is today in NespelemA public meeting about the North Star and Tunk Block fires will be at 5 p.m. today at Nespelem School, ...
More like this story
- (2014-095 Feb. 19) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision Project SP 2010-2 “Hoot Owl Heights”
- (2014-232 April 30) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision Project: SP 2013-3 “Tibbs”
- (2014-032 Jan. 15) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 800 (2015-184 April 8) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- (2014-033 Jan. 15) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- Trudi Inslee visits fire areas today
- Public meeting about fires is today in Nespelem
- Crews gaining ground on Colville Complex
- Goodell Fire burning along highway
- Crews brace for fire growth near Wellpinit
- North Cascades could reopen Sunday
- Ferry County prepares for storm
- Causes of death: Smoke, burns
- Electricity may be restored tomorrow to Omak flats
- High winds to fan Ferry County fires
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge