Sunday, April 27, 2014
Three Rivers board discusses CEO pact
BREWSTER – Three Rivers Hospital commissioners plan to discuss a draft contract with their top choice for CEO, J. Scott Graham, during their regular monthly meeting Monday.
Citing “retaliatory conduct” from Coulee Medical Center board members and physicians, Graham resigned as CEO of that facility on April 10 and indicated he plans to sue the facility.
Other agenda items include a transition contract for Graham; a public hearing on the amended 2014 final budget; review of the cardiopulmonary rehabilitation and obstetrics departments, and the sale of Advantage Durable Medical Equipment.
The meeting will be at 4 p.m. at the Hillcrest Administration Building, 415 Hospital Way.
Brewster begins spring cleanup week
BREWSTER – The city has announced a spring cleanup week, starting tomorrow.
Crews will pick up yard debris left in the alleys – meaning only grass clippings, limbs, leaves, dead plants and short boards without nails. Debris should not be bagged; piles will be inspected for unwanted materials.
The city will use a front-end loader to pick up the debris, so piles should be placed away from walls, fences and wires.
Pateros board meets in Methow
PATEROS – The Pateros School Board will meet at 6 p.m. Monday at the Methow Community Center, located in the old schoolhouse off state Highway 153.
The board plans second readings and possible adoption of several policies, and will consider a language arts curriculum for the elementary school and renewing Superintendent Lois Davies’ contract, among other topics.
Brewster board considers board vacancy
BREWSTER – The Brewster School Board will meet at 7 p.m. Monday in the high school library, 503 S. Seventh St.
Agenda items include appointing a new board member and proposed action on a sixth-grade trip to Conconully camp.
More like this story
- Lightning sparks several small fires
- Results for the Tonasket Truck and Tractor Pull announced
- 820 (2016-322 July 20, 27) STATE OF WASHINGTON DEPARTMENT OF ECOLOGY
- 820 (2016-310 July 13, 20, 27) SUPERIOR COURT, STATE OF WASHINGTON, COUNTY OF SPOKANE
- 320 (2016-317 July 27, Aug. 3) OMAK SCHOOL DISTRICT SURPLUS SALE
- 820 (2016-320 July 27) LEGAL NOTICE
- 820 (2016-323 July 20, 27, Aug. 3) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-328 July 20, 27, Aug. 3) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND
- 820 (2016-330 July 27, Aug. 3, 10) SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR
- 820 (2016-331 July 27, Aug. 3) INVITATION FOR RE-BIDS
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge