Sunday, April 27, 2014
Three Rivers board discusses CEO pact
BREWSTER – Three Rivers Hospital commissioners plan to discuss a draft contract with their top choice for CEO, J. Scott Graham, during their regular monthly meeting Monday.
Citing “retaliatory conduct” from Coulee Medical Center board members and physicians, Graham resigned as CEO of that facility on April 10 and indicated he plans to sue the facility.
Other agenda items include a transition contract for Graham; a public hearing on the amended 2014 final budget; review of the cardiopulmonary rehabilitation and obstetrics departments, and the sale of Advantage Durable Medical Equipment.
The meeting will be at 4 p.m. at the Hillcrest Administration Building, 415 Hospital Way.
Brewster begins spring cleanup week
BREWSTER – The city has announced a spring cleanup week, starting tomorrow.
Crews will pick up yard debris left in the alleys – meaning only grass clippings, limbs, leaves, dead plants and short boards without nails. Debris should not be bagged; piles will be inspected for unwanted materials.
The city will use a front-end loader to pick up the debris, so piles should be placed away from walls, fences and wires.
Pateros board meets in Methow
PATEROS – The Pateros School Board will meet at 6 p.m. Monday at the Methow Community Center, located in the old schoolhouse off state Highway 153.
The board plans second readings and possible adoption of several policies, and will consider a language arts curriculum for the elementary school and renewing Superintendent Lois Davies’ contract, among other topics.
Brewster board considers board vacancy
BREWSTER – The Brewster School Board will meet at 7 p.m. Monday in the high school library, 503 S. Seventh St.
Agenda items include appointing a new board member and proposed action on a sixth-grade trip to Conconully camp.
More like this story
- Brewster soccerreturns with third-place state 1B/2B trophy
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Willis twins shine in soccer
- 800 (2017-265 Nov. 22, 29) City of Omak Notice of Final 2018 Budget Public Hearing Omak City Council
- 800 (2017-325 Nov. 22) CITY OF OKANOGAN STREET CLOSURE
- (2017-323 Nov. 22, 29 Dec. 6) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2017-324 Nov. 22, 29 Dec. 6) OKANGAN IRRIGATION DISTRICT NOTICE OF EQUALIZATION
- 820 (2017-326 Nov. 22) LEGAL NOTICE NEGOTIATION OF STATE LEASES WITH EXISTING LESSEES BETWEEN JANUARY AND MARCH 2018 EXPIRES: MAY 2018
- Garcia named CWL’s Player of the Year
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Love connecting math with sports
- Former hospital CEO sues for records