Friday, April 25, 2014
OMAK San Poil Valley took first place in mixed teams at the second Pat Morin Sr. Invitational bowling tournament April 11-13.
Bob T., Jolene S., Mae S. and John S. finished with 2,857 pins for the win at Valley Lanes. Last names were not provided.
The tournament was open to all Native American bowlers, Okanogan Valley bowlers and Coulee Country bowlers (Pat’s People), lane spokeswoman Lynn Hoover said today.
1, San Poil, (Bob T., Jolene S., Mae S. and John S.), 2,857.
2, Give Us A Name (Kathy S., Kristi M., Karl J., Dale D.), 2,607.
3, 3NTOO (Austin G., Jolene S., Aaron G., Birney G.), 2,579
1, Mae Stensgar/John Stensgar, 1,418.
2, Jayna Hubbard/Justin Allen, 1,382.
3, Tiger Covington/Robin Atlin, 1,372
1, Jack Brandt, 743.
2, Travis Fry, 715.
3, B.J. Brown-4, 713. 4 tie, Bob Kawahara and Dale Dunckel, 700.
6, Russ Marchand, 689.
7, Bill Carson-2, 681.
8, Feddie Krakoff 673.
1, Bill Carson/Raymond Mercado, 1,409.
2, B.J. Brown/Robert Brown, 1,402.
3, Jack Brandt/Dan Otto, 1,382.
4, Phil Corliss/William Knorr, 1,375.
1, Lynn Hoover, 735.
2, Rhonda Marchand, 685.
3, Cheryl Samuels, 683.
1, Samantha LaClair/Stacee Isaac, 1,223.
All events: Stacee Isaac, 1,873. Dale Dunckel, 2,108.
More like this story
- Weather brings school delays, closures
- McDonald's plans to introduce new ‘Big Mac' sizes
- Forever stamp prices increase Sunday
- More wet weather in the forecast
- Some after school activities, sports cancelled
- Storm prompts clinic cancelations
- Winter storm brings school delays, closures
- 810 (2017-009 Jan. 11, 18) REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS (RFQ) AIRPORT MASTER PLAN
- 810 (2017-012 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing
- 810 (2017-016 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing Micro Processing/Manufacturing OKA RA 16-1
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge