Wednesday, April 23, 2014
BREWSTER Two people have been charged with dealing methamphetamine.
Bridgeport resident Nichole Marie Gonzalez, 31, was charged Friday with four counts of delivery of a controlled substance and one count of possession with intent to manufacture or deliver a controlled substance.
Saul Morales Sandoval was charged the same day with three counts of delivery of a controlled substance and one count of being an alien in possession of a firearm.
Members of the North Central Washington Narcotics Task Force, Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office, sheriff’s office Special Response Team and U.S. Border Patrol executed a search warrant at Gebbers Camp No. 2, trailer No. 5.
“This was the completion of a two-and-a-half month drug investigation into the distribution of methamphetamine,” Sheriff Frank Rogers said. “Those arrested on drug charges were suspected of distributing large amounts of methamphetamine in Okanogan and Douglas counties to include the Colville Indian Reservation.”
The probable cause statement said a confidential informant, wearing a recording device, allegedly purchased 2 ounces of methamphetamine from a woman at the camp Feb. 27.
On March 12, the informant allegedly purchased more. Additional transactions allegedly occurred March 26 and April 9, the probable cause statement said.
Detectives allegedly seized 6 ounces of methamphetamine, a semi-automatic 9 mm pistol, a scale and packaging materials.
More like this story
- 50 years ago: Riverside may get new bridge
- 820 (2017-071 March 29, April 5) STATE OF WASHINGTON DEPARTMENT OF ECOLOGY UNION GAP
- Board votes not to renew Landdeck's coaching contract
- North Valley Hospital begins administrator search
- 83 year-old woman with Alzheimer’s reported missing
- 820 (2017-057 March 8, 15, 22, 29, April 5, 12) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR
- 820 (2017-067 March 22, 29, April 5) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON
- 820 (2017-068 March 29, April 19) NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE PURSUANT TO RCW CHAPTER 61.24
- 820 (2017-069 March 29) INVITATION TO BID
- 820 (2017-070 March 29, April 5) STATE OF WASHINGTON DEPARTMENT OF ECOLOGY UNION GAP