Wednesday, April 23, 2014
BREWSTER Two people have been charged with dealing methamphetamine.
Bridgeport resident Nichole Marie Gonzalez, 31, was charged Friday with four counts of delivery of a controlled substance and one count of possession with intent to manufacture or deliver a controlled substance.
Saul Morales Sandoval was charged the same day with three counts of delivery of a controlled substance and one count of being an alien in possession of a firearm.
Members of the North Central Washington Narcotics Task Force, Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office, sheriff’s office Special Response Team and U.S. Border Patrol executed a search warrant at Gebbers Camp No. 2, trailer No. 5.
“This was the completion of a two-and-a-half month drug investigation into the distribution of methamphetamine,” Sheriff Frank Rogers said. “Those arrested on drug charges were suspected of distributing large amounts of methamphetamine in Okanogan and Douglas counties to include the Colville Indian Reservation.”
The probable cause statement said a confidential informant, wearing a recording device, allegedly purchased 2 ounces of methamphetamine from a woman at the camp Feb. 27.
On March 12, the informant allegedly purchased more. Additional transactions allegedly occurred March 26 and April 9, the probable cause statement said.
Detectives allegedly seized 6 ounces of methamphetamine, a semi-automatic 9 mm pistol, a scale and packaging materials.
More like this story
- 810 (2015-472 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) City of Omak
- 810 (2015-562 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) INVITATION TO BID
- 810 (2015-613 Nov. 18, 25) At the regular council meeting of November 10, 2015
- 810 (2015-626 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) Notice is hereby given that the Town of Riverside, Washington
- 810 (2015-627 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) A public meeting for the 2016 Budget
- 810 (2015-628 Nov. 25) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
- 810 (2015-629 Nov. 25) CITY OF OKANOGAN NOTICE OF STREET CLOSURE NOTICE
- 810 (2015-630 Nov. 25) SUMMARY OF RESOLUTION No. 39-2015 OF THE City of Omak, Washington.
- 810 (2015-632 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 820 (2015-612 Nov. 18, 25, Dec. 2) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON