Wednesday, April 23, 2014
BREWSTER Two people have been charged with dealing methamphetamine.
Bridgeport resident Nichole Marie Gonzalez, 31, was charged Friday with four counts of delivery of a controlled substance and one count of possession with intent to manufacture or deliver a controlled substance.
Saul Morales Sandoval was charged the same day with three counts of delivery of a controlled substance and one count of being an alien in possession of a firearm.
Members of the North Central Washington Narcotics Task Force, Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office, sheriff’s office Special Response Team and U.S. Border Patrol executed a search warrant at Gebbers Camp No. 2, trailer No. 5.
“This was the completion of a two-and-a-half month drug investigation into the distribution of methamphetamine,” Sheriff Frank Rogers said. “Those arrested on drug charges were suspected of distributing large amounts of methamphetamine in Okanogan and Douglas counties to include the Colville Indian Reservation.”
The probable cause statement said a confidential informant, wearing a recording device, allegedly purchased 2 ounces of methamphetamine from a woman at the camp Feb. 27.
On March 12, the informant allegedly purchased more. Additional transactions allegedly occurred March 26 and April 9, the probable cause statement said.
Detectives allegedly seized 6 ounces of methamphetamine, a semi-automatic 9 mm pistol, a scale and packaging materials.
More like this story
- 820 (2016-438 Nov. 23, Dec. 7) NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE PURSUANT TO THE REVISED CODE
- 820 (2016-439 Nov. 23, Dec. 7) NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE PURSUANT TO THE REVISED CODE OF
- 820 (2016-444 Nov. 9, 16, 23, 30, Dec. 7, 14) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON
- 820 (2016-446 Nov. 16, 23, 30, Dec. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR
- 820 (2016-456 Nov. 23, 30, Dec. 7, 14) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON
- 820 (2016-466 Nov. 23, 30, Dec. 7, 14) PUBLIC NOTICE
- 820 (2016-472 Nov. 30, Dec. 7) NORTH CENTRAL REGIONAL LIBRARY NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 820 (2016-473 Dec. 7, 14) Notice of Impact Aid Public Hearing
- 820 (2016-474 Dec. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-475 Dec. 7) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge