Wednesday, April 23, 2014
BREWSTER Two people have been charged with dealing methamphetamine.
Bridgeport resident Nichole Marie Gonzalez, 31, was charged Friday with four counts of delivery of a controlled substance and one count of possession with intent to manufacture or deliver a controlled substance.
Saul Morales Sandoval was charged the same day with three counts of delivery of a controlled substance and one count of being an alien in possession of a firearm.
Members of the North Central Washington Narcotics Task Force, Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office, sheriff’s office Special Response Team and U.S. Border Patrol executed a search warrant at Gebbers Camp No. 2, trailer No. 5.
“This was the completion of a two-and-a-half month drug investigation into the distribution of methamphetamine,” Sheriff Frank Rogers said. “Those arrested on drug charges were suspected of distributing large amounts of methamphetamine in Okanogan and Douglas counties to include the Colville Indian Reservation.”
The probable cause statement said a confidential informant, wearing a recording device, allegedly purchased 2 ounces of methamphetamine from a woman at the camp Feb. 27.
On March 12, the informant allegedly purchased more. Additional transactions allegedly occurred March 26 and April 9, the probable cause statement said.
Detectives allegedly seized 6 ounces of methamphetamine, a semi-automatic 9 mm pistol, a scale and packaging materials.
More like this story
- Youth soccer tourney results announced
- Oxygen airs show about Tonasket murder
- 800 (2016-202 May 18, 25, June 1)
- 800 (2016-213 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-214 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-233 May 25) TONASKET EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES DISTRICT NOTICE
- 800 (2016-235 May 25, June 1) NOTICE OF CALL FOR BIDS
- 800 (2016-237 May 25, June 1) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING (Supplemental Appropriation)
- 800 (2016-238 May 25) Notice of Final SEPA Determination and Hearing Date CUP 2016-2 “N.O. Paws
- 800 (2016-239 May 25) Notice of Application and Threshold SEPA Determination
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge