Wednesday, April 23, 2014
WINTHROP With the 69th annual ‘49er Days right around the corner, royalty has been selected and a lady and grand marshal have been announced.
The 2014 Winthrop ‘49er Days junior royalty is Queen Vanessa Smith and princesses Lily Darwood and Katharine Tannehill. They are seniors at Liberty Bell High School.
Ken Westman is grand marshal, and Lois McLean has been named the grand lady. They will attend the Ride to Rendezvous dinner leading in to the weekend events, May 9-11, and have seats of honor in the Saturday morning parade.
- Level 3 sex offender moves to RiversideA level 3 sex offender has moved to the 00 block of Blue Moon Road, Riverside. The 43-year-old man notified ...
- Crews respond to wildfire near LoomisFire crews from the state Department of Natural Resources, U.S. Forest Service and the Loomis Fire Department are on the ...
More like this story
- Level 3 sex offender moves to Riverside
- Crews respond to wildfire near Loomis
- Artists meet July 3 in Okanogan
- 11 health insurers file for 2018 individual market
- Inslee calls third special session
- AAA: 44.2 million people expected to travel Independence Day weekend
- Hospital foundation nears completion on set of projects
- Snohomish motorcyclists injured in wreck near Winthrop
- Gas prices fall 3.9 cents in past week
- Democrats plan Sunday meeting