Wednesday, April 23, 2014
WINTHROP With the 69th annual ‘49er Days right around the corner, royalty has been selected and a lady and grand marshal have been announced.
The 2014 Winthrop ‘49er Days junior royalty is Queen Vanessa Smith and princesses Lily Darwood and Katharine Tannehill. They are seniors at Liberty Bell High School.
Ken Westman is grand marshal, and Lois McLean has been named the grand lady. They will attend the Ride to Rendezvous dinner leading in to the weekend events, May 9-11, and have seats of honor in the Saturday morning parade.
More like this story
- School seeks veteran photos
- BBB warns of fake online Seahawks store
- 3,895 pounds of chicken, pork bologna recalled
- New October rainfall records set
- Lester sentenced for child rape, molestation
- Woodcutting accident causes Ferry County power outage
- Officials suspend pursuit on Profanity Peak wolves
- Work slated to begin soon on Omak DNR fire base
- New business to occupy former Hughes store in Oroville
- 810 (2016-414 Oct. 19, 26) CITY OF OKANOGAN 2017 FINAL BUDGET PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge