Wednesday, April 23, 2014
WINTHROP With the 69th annual ‘49er Days right around the corner, royalty has been selected and a lady and grand marshal have been announced.
The 2014 Winthrop ‘49er Days junior royalty is Queen Vanessa Smith and princesses Lily Darwood and Katharine Tannehill. They are seniors at Liberty Bell High School.
Ken Westman is grand marshal, and Lois McLean has been named the grand lady. They will attend the Ride to Rendezvous dinner leading in to the weekend events, May 9-11, and have seats of honor in the Saturday morning parade.
More like this story
- Climber dies after fall at Goat Wall Tuesday
- Pilot escapes injury after crashing into pond
- Hazardous weather outlook issued
- 800 (2016-173 April 27, May 4) Notice of Public Hearing
- 800 (2016-185 May 4) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 800 (2016-186 May 4) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 800 (2016-187 May 4) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 800 (2016-188 May 4) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 810 (2016-182 May 4) At the regular council meeting
- 810 (2016-184 May 4) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge