Originally published April 23, 2014 at 12:00a.m., updated April 30, 2014 at 09:30a.m.
(2014-179 April 23 & 30)
NOTICE OF CALL FOR BIDS
Sealed bids for 2014 Contact Weed Spray Materials will be received by the Board of County Commissioners of Okanogan County in their office at the Grainger Administration Building at 123 N. 5th Avenue, Room 150, Okanogan, Washington, 98840. All bids must be received before 11:30 a.m., Tuesday,
May 6, 2014 at which time they will be opened and publicly read.
The work required under this bid includes furnishing and delivering contact herbicides and other items in the amounts specified in the proposal.
The Board of County Commissioners reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids, waive any irregularities or informalities and award the bid as the Board determines to be in Okanogan County’s greatest advantage or best interest. The contract will be awarded on the basis of best and lowest bid conforming to the specifications. Rebates and delivery date will also be a consideration in awarding the bid.
Additional information and specifications may be obtained from the Okanogan County Department of Public Works, 1234-A 2nd Ave. S., Okanogan, WA 98840. (509) 422-7300.
Published by Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2014-224 April 23 & 30) NOTICE OF CALL FOR BIDS Sealed bids for 2014 Contact
- (2014-107 Feb. 19, 26) NOTICE OF CALL FOR BIDS Sealed bids for 2014 Residual Weed Spray Materials
- 2014-172 March 26) NOTICE OF CALL FOR BIDS Sealed bids, plainly marked “BID FOR 2014 Soil Stabilizer”,
- 800 (2016-142 March 30, April 6) Sealed bids will be received by the Okanogan County Noxious Weed Control Board
- 800 (2016-142 March 30, April 6) Sealed bids
- Community engagement is Methow fair’s theme
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Start them young
- Training exercise planned
- Delayed opener predicted for North Cascades Highway
- Games must go on
- UW students spend break working with youngsters
- Gas prices remain stable; price increases expected
- Growers meet with lawmakers
- Breakfast bill gets Steele amendments
- Drivers have until March 31 to remove studded tires