Originally published April 23, 2014 at 12:00a.m., updated April 30, 2014 at 09:30a.m.
(2014-179 April 23 & 30)
NOTICE OF CALL FOR BIDS
Sealed bids for 2014 Contact Weed Spray Materials will be received by the Board of County Commissioners of Okanogan County in their office at the Grainger Administration Building at 123 N. 5th Avenue, Room 150, Okanogan, Washington, 98840. All bids must be received before 11:30 a.m., Tuesday,
May 6, 2014 at which time they will be opened and publicly read.
The work required under this bid includes furnishing and delivering contact herbicides and other items in the amounts specified in the proposal.
The Board of County Commissioners reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids, waive any irregularities or informalities and award the bid as the Board determines to be in Okanogan County’s greatest advantage or best interest. The contract will be awarded on the basis of best and lowest bid conforming to the specifications. Rebates and delivery date will also be a consideration in awarding the bid.
Additional information and specifications may be obtained from the Okanogan County Department of Public Works, 1234-A 2nd Ave. S., Okanogan, WA 98840. (509) 422-7300.
Published by Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2014-224 April 23 & 30) NOTICE OF CALL FOR BIDS Sealed bids for 2014 Contact
- (2014-107 Feb. 19, 26) NOTICE OF CALL FOR BIDS Sealed bids for 2014 Residual Weed Spray Materials
- 2014-172 March 26) NOTICE OF CALL FOR BIDS Sealed bids, plainly marked “BID FOR 2014 Soil Stabilizer”,
- 800 (2016-142 March 30, April 6) Sealed bids will be received by the Okanogan County Noxious Weed Control Board
- 800 (2016-142 March 30, April 6) Sealed bids
- Travel safety urged
- Winter storm brings school delays
- Winter storm warning issued
- Court denies ATV case review
- Three Devils case heads to appeals court
- Holiday Twinkies recalled
- 810 (2017-009 Jan. 11, 18) REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS (RFQ)
- 820 (2017-001 Jan. 4, 11)
- 820 (2017-006 Jan. 11) PUBLIC NOTICE
- 820 (2017-007 Jan. 11) SMALL WORKS APPLICATIONS
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge