Wednesday, April 16, 2014
OKANOGAN Okanogan Grange No. 1103 and the Wenatchee Valley College-Omak Foundation are offering three educational scholarships to Okanogan High School graduates and Running Start students.
The $500 awards are for Wenatchee Valley College at Omak.
Applications, which are available from the school counseling office at 244 S. Fifth Ave., are due May 23.
More like this story
- PUD hopefuls share their views at forum
- Thunderstorm rips through county
- Ready, set, Pokemon Go! Online game craze hits the Okanogan
- New curtains installed at PAC
- Officials issue hazardous weather outlook
- Former NVH employee ‘disappointed’ with district
- DNR to add fire base in Omak
- Lynx could be added to state endangered list
- Hit-and-run crash kills Brewster teacher
- Bar-S Foods Company recalls hot dogs, corn dogs
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge