Originally published April 16, 2014 at 12:00a.m., updated April 23, 2014 at 12:00a.m.
(2014-203 April 16 & 23)
Request For Bid Proposal
Sealed bids will be received by
Ferry Okanogan Fire Protection District 14, Curlew, WA 99118 until midnight Friday May 9, 2014 for the following:Construction of a cement pad and 2-bay garage-style fire station (either stick frame or pole building) in Danville, WA 99121. Project to be completed by Sept. 30, 2014.
Bids will be opened and publicly read after 6:00 pm at the Wednesday, May 14, 2014 Board meeting.
Awarding a bid is contingent upon Ferry County Planning & Building Dept. approval.
For bid specifications and additional information
contact District Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org
or Fire Chief Fanning at 509-779-4766.
FY/OK FPD #14 reserves the right to reject any or all bids,
or to accept the bid which best suits the Fire Department’s need and interest.
Mail bids to Ferry Okanogan FPD #14, PO Box 98, Curlew, WA 99118
or hand-deliver in sealed envelope to secretary drop-box inside 30 Customs RD fire station.
On outside of envelope, mark “Construction Bid”.
BIDDER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR TIMELY RECEIPT OF BID.
FAX or EMAILED BIDS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
- Trudi Inslee visits fire areas todayWashington first lady Trudi Inslee is in Pateros today touring fire areas. She toured the Alta Lake spike camp to ...
- Public meeting about fires is today in NespelemA public meeting about the North Star and Tunk Block fires will be at 5 p.m. today at Nespelem School, ...
More like this story
- (2014-208 April 16) Request for Surplus Material Bids Sealed bids will be received by Okanogan County Department of Public Works for the following surplus items:
- (2014-084 Feb 12 & 19) CALL FOR BIDS NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Public Utility District No. 1 of Okanogan County
- 820 (2014-592 Nov. 5 & 12)
- (2014-193 April 9, 16 & 23) CALL FOR BIDS The Okanogan School District
- 820 Other legal Advertising - June 4, 2014
- Trudi Inslee visits fire areas today
- Public meeting about fires is today in Nespelem
- Crews gaining ground on Colville Complex
- Goodell Fire burning along highway
- Crews brace for fire growth near Wellpinit
- North Cascades could reopen Sunday
- Ferry County prepares for storm
- Causes of death: Smoke, burns
- Electricity may be restored tomorrow to Omak flats
- High winds to fan Ferry County fires
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge